Mixing Oil and Water in Same Syringe?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently injecting my testosterone and HCG separately eod. Could I combine them in the syringe and shoot them together?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I understand they won't mix, but it seems reasonable to me that the body would just soak the water up right away and then work on the oil?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not going to matter, I’ve done it a number of times. No biggie.
ive done as much as 1.5cc oil and 1.5cc water . Doesn’t change anything.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s not going to matter, I’ve done it a number of times. No biggie.
ive done as much as 1.5cc oil and 1.5cc water . Doesn’t change anything.
This is what I was looking for. Real world experience! Do you draw the oil first? I'm doing 0.5 ml eod of each.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is what I was looking for. Real world experience! Do you draw the oil first? I'm doing 0.5 ml eod of each.
Then why the **** do you ask a question if deep down you know what you’ll do and you’re simply looking for validation and as soon as someone says what you want you’re at peace of mind? I’ll never understand this on forums... people ask a question they’ll get answer A 79 times but what they want really is answer B... the 80th person will say B And they’ll go BINGO! I’m safe someone validated.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nobody said you’ll die doing it. There is a reason you’ll never here a pro or an experienced user say he’s mixing oil and water : because it’s far from ideal and I won’t even go on the logical aspect being it.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then why the **** do you ask a question if deep down you know what you’ll do and you’re simply looking for validation and as soon as someone says what you want you’re at peace of mind? I’ll never understand this on forums... people ask a question they’ll get answer A 79 times but what they want really is answer B... the 80th person will say B And they’ll go BINGO! I’m safe someone validated.
Actually, I was going with the answer from a person that has actually done it. Nobody else chimed in to say they had done it and did/didn't have problems. I definitely know what you mean, but I genuinely was not sure whether I wanted to or not. I haven't yet done it and don't know if I will.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually, I was going with the answer from a person that has actually done it. Nobody else chimed in to say they had done it and did/didn't have problems. I definitely know what you mean, but I genuinely was not sure whether I wanted to or not. I haven't yet done it and don't know if I will.
But what you should be scared of is someone that’s actually mixed oil and water.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have mixed the water based products first, then the oil as they mix a bit when the syringe is moved around.

I’ve also done it the opposite with Oil first then water as the water stuff would burn then the oil would feel better going in last.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But what you should be scared of is someone that’s actually mixed oil and water.
Ok, great. Why?
Because it’s normal for forum newbs to skeptical of long time forum members with extensive knowledge on hormones and who’ve worked in the industry for a long time.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because it’s normal for forum newbs to skeptical of long time forum members with extensive knowledge on hormones and who’ve worked in the industry for a long time.
How many endocrine system books/classes did you take? How many chemical biology books did you read? Did you read every William llowellyn books? do you have a certification in nutrition?Im not even gonna keep going. Do you even really know anything except some bro science basics? Get out of here With your pathetic insults. I’ve never seen you post anything valuable worthy of some top notch knowledge. I’m not even claiming I know that much I’m just surprised someone like you will call people newbs on here.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many endocrine system books/classes did you take? How many chemical biology books did you read? Did you read every William llowellyn books? do you have a certification in nutrition?Im not even gonna keep going. Do you even really know anything except some bro science basics? Get out of here With your pathetic insults. I’ve never seen you post anything valuable worthy of some top notch knowledge. I’m not even claiming I know that much I’m just surprised someone like you will call people newbs on here.
Just this post alone shows your newb status on this forum.
I truly apologize if you are offended by my statement. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being a relatively new member of the forum.
This isn’t to imply you are new to aas, or to try to get into a dick measuring contest. With the last round of legislation, old farts like me have no real use in the industry. So like other AM vets, I’m not on like before.
But I hope you are able to let go of your arrogance so you can continue to learn. 🤙

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow this thread escalated quickly.

To answer OP's question, it's not ideal to do. When you're injecting an oil based esterified steroid into your body, it creates a depot or deposit of oil that sort of "crystalizes" into the muscle tissue and slowly releases. Adding water to that isn't really ideal. It's best if you inject them separately. Since you can inject anything water based with a slin pin, I would just do that at a different site.

Like Biggie said "Water and oil don't mix like two dicks" (LGBTQ friendly, just some old lyrics).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

To answer OP's question, it's not ideal to do. When you're injecting an oil based esterified steroid into your body, it creates a depot or deposit of oil that sort of "crystalizes" into the muscle tissue and slowly releases. Adding water to that isn't really ideal. It's best if you inject them separately. Since you can inject anything water based with a slin pin, I would just do that at a different site.

Like Biggie said "Water and oil don't mix like two dicks" (LGBTQ friendly, just some old lyrics).
yep yep yep. The fact water is easy through a slin pin (and hcg goes sub q) my reason not to would simply be that you want to limit the amount your putting Im to enable that spot to be used again quicker (and sub q can go anywhere). Me personally I only like to pin glutes and delts IM so I try to look after those spots.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

yep yep yep. The fact water is easy through a slin pin (and hcg goes sub q) my reason not to would simply be that you want to limit the amount your putting Im to enable that spot to be used again quicker (and sub q can go anywhere). Me personally I only like to pin glutes and delts IM so I try to look after those spots.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have mixed oil and water a couple times and was fine, but do not like to. Mostly because I do not like getting oil in my water vial or water in my test. Also, I pin my hcg with my growth anyways, which I take more frequently than test, so I would have nothing to gain.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have mixed oil and water a couple times and was fine, but do not like to. Mostly because I do not like getting oil in my water vial or water in my test. Also, I pin my hcg with my growth anyways, which I take more frequently than test, so I would have nothing to gain.
That’s true, forgot about the oil in the water based vial. Doubt it hurts anything, but looks gross.