Mixin it up with iForce Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great log/review of the protein here, pulled the trigger and it showed up at my doorstep just today :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log/review of the protein here, pulled the trigger and it showed up at my doorstep just today :)
I'm going to take a guess you've got some ideas up your sleeve for it :).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
well whats the verdict?
2 scoops left in my Cellucor cinn swirl before I crack it open for some pancakes/waffles.

I try to keep just a few tubs open at a time lol but I will post up a review once I try it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review:

First off, thanks to Vaughn and iForce for letting me try this new whey protean and logging it. Had a fun time.

Taste: 9/10.
Tried this a few different ways in a shake. Mixed with water and almond milk. Tried one scoop with 4-6oz of water and with almond milk. With water, I feel about 6oz really brings out the flavor. With almond milk, about 8oz really makes for a nice taste. Also made some milkshakes using a few different ingredients.

I cooked with this whey with many different recipes. My favorite was using it with pancake mix. Mixed in fine and the taste was nice. I didn't need to cover the pancakes with a ton of topping and most the time I just packed in and brought it to the library with me and ate it dry. Plenty of options to cook it with.

Made cookies with it which were delicious as well.

My favorite thing to mix this with was cream of rice. Adding honey, peanut butter, and a Splenda was awesome. Did this numerous times.

Mixability: 10/10.
Mixed very nicely in water and almond milk. Also mixed in with Greek yogurt and cream of rice easily also. This will mix in oatmeal easily also but I'm over oatmeal (unless grinding and using to cook). I usually mix my shakes with a nutribullet but for sake of the log, I did just use a shaker cup.

Smell: 9/10.
Upon opening, the nostrils loved the smell and was a very nice scent of maple.

Profile: 9/10.
This is pure whey (obviously). I do like whey/casein blends better but compared to other straight whey proteins, this wins. Very low on the sugar and only 6 grams of carbs per serving and you get 25 grams of protein with no fillers or any of that junk.

Overall, very pleased with this. I will be ordering again for the simple fact it tastes so good to mix in with certain foods. I would recommend people get some of this to try at least once. There are plenty of other ways to cook with it (driven and chef bob... This is for you).

Once again, thanks for the opportunity to log this.