Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

MixFix Recover VS Morning Recovery Drink (For Hangovers)

DocOptimzed

Active Member
MixFix Recover came to my attention only after trying the Invalid Link Removed.

I tried a 6 pack of Morning Recovery Drink for $32 with shipping after reading some promising reviews and I was pleasantly surprised.

My hangovers were far less intense, but I still had some nausea and for me that's pretty much the worst part...

I can't work well with a churning stomach let alone lift heavy weight :sour:

So after my 6 pack ran out I tried MixFix Recover which is kinda like a pill version of Morning Recovery Drink.

The ingredients are unique in a couple ways though and that's why I think I got the results I did.

Whatever ingredient that settles the stomach after booze must be way higher in MixFix Recover because my mornings were unreal...

Zero nausea. NONE - I've used all 13 servings and it's saved my morning each time without fail.

I still try not to drink a ton because of the calories but I'm telling you guys if you are gonna drink and don't want your next day ruined like the terrible hangovers I get then try either of these and see what you like best.

My epic stomach hangovers might be genetic or whatever so I prefer Invalid Link Removed but the Morning Recovery Drink might do just as well for people who just get headaches.

Hope I saved some of you guys some awful mornings and missed workouts :banana:
 
Back
Top