Mitradopa Review

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First of all I want to thank Mike Arnold for sending me a few doses of this stuff to review. I have been taking Kratom for about 8-9 years. I have tried tons of strains, extracts, liquids, you name it so I feel like I can give a very fair review and opinion on anything Kratom related. I think I can safely say this is my favorite Kratom product.

Capped Kratom usually takes about 1.5 hours to kick in. So after about 30 minutes, the stim and nootropic blend while mild on paper, was surprisingly much more pleasant than it looks on paper. The kratom effects kicked in quicker than previous caps I have used. I would say I started feeling it in under an hour. It also took longer to peak and was therefore longer lasting. I felt the mood elevation and energy started at about 45 minutes in and peaked about 2 hours after. The main intense effects lasted for probably 2 hours or so but still felt a moderate effect for another 2 hours which is much longer than regular kratom for me.

Personally, 6 caps was the sweet spot for me. At 6 caps on an empty stomach, after about 30-45 minutes I had a pleasant uptick in body temperature, elevated mood and energy. After about two hours, I had a very strong sense of euphoria and well being. Happy in a bottle is the perfect description. I tried it before a long day of work, A trip out with friends, and a long car ride. Everyone of those experiences was elevated. I was focused, happy, social, and just had an overall sense of great well being. Much stronger yet cleaner feeling than probably any other kratom based product I’ve tried. There is no crash or anything just an afterglow that slowly fades. At 7 and 8 caps, all of the effects are greatly enhanced. 8 caps was an unreal experience but honestly a bit too much as that’s when the nausea wasn’t worth it. I had zero nausea and all the benefits at 6 caps. I will say this though, for whatever reason I was able to tolerate much more potent effects without nausea than I have with regular kratom.

Overall this is product is an absolute slam dunk. I will be ordering this week as kratom has been a godsend for me and this is the best kratom product I have tried. As a precaution, I would not recommend anyone take this daily and to research kratom before using. However, for anyone looking for the occasional mood boost, productivity increase, social tool, or just want to feel good, you can’t go wrong with this.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, brother! I appreciate the review very much. :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So just an update. My bottle I purchased came in the mail today. Regular kratom even the m1t45 extract hasn’t been hitting the same the past few days so took a 2 day break. Took 6 caps of mitra today and holy **** is this stuff strong. 6 caps has me in another world. I haven’t had any kratom this strong