Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Going by the label/ingredients I'm assuming this is supposed to boost serotonin and dopamine, and be a high energy type supplement?

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
“Happy in a bottle” lol

I need 3 of these!

When does it drop?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Happy in a bottle” lol

I need 3 of these!

When does it drop?
Rumor is this may be ready next week.

Will be an awesome Christmas Present for all of us.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rumor is this may be ready next week.

Will be an awesome Christmas Present for all of us.
Awesome. I may get some methylblue and Atterall in the mean time. You know if there is a Black Friday sale? Or is the AM or Wes code still work?

I check the mabotanics and supps almost daily for this new stuff. Should be good!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. I may get some methylblue and Atterall in the mean time. You know if there is a Black Friday sale? Or is the AM or Wes code still work?

I check the mabotanics and supps almost daily for this new stuff. Should be good!
Rob I am unaware of a Black Friday sale. MA supps rarely ever has sales. But yes sir WES20 works at checkout and if you want WES15 still works on MA Research aka https://MAResearchChems.net

Ty for supporting the brand. I personally use 1-2 methyl blue a day and 1 alpha mood and its insane. Many of my clients/customers use this blend. I do plan to try the Mitradopa and possibly switch over to that once it's here.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rob I am unaware of a Black Friday sale. MA supps rarely ever has sales. But yes sir WES20 works at checkout and if you want WES15 still works on MA Research aka https://MAResearchChems.net

Ty for supporting the brand. I personally use 1-2 methyl blue a day and 1 alpha mood and its insane. Many of my clients/customers use this blend. I do plan to try the Mitradopa and possibly switch over to that once it's here.
Thanks brotha!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My apologies. The sale is news to me.

Thank you for posting that info Rocket :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank You!
Use my code "WES20" at checkout for discount

Also guys sorry for the delay on the MitraDopa. As many of you know Mike and I were both pretty sick. We both are recovered overall and I have the utmost faith Mike will dial this product in now that he is feeling better

Ty for the orders and patience :)