Mitradopa Initial Review

Disturbed042

Awards
I would like to thank Mike Arnold for providing a sample of Mitradopa to review. In short, this is one of the best supplements for mood/nootropic focus that I have ever taken. I have tried numerous stims since the banning of the old “Slim Xtreme” which was by far the gold standard but had its health side effects. Nothing has ever compared or has had similar effects without major crashes, tolerance build up or nasty side effects. Recently I reviewed/tried Methyl Blue from MA Labs and while the effects were amazing with intense focus and positive mood, no matter what I did tolerance built fast and even with a break could never get the same “feel” again. After a brief illness which delayed my trying the product, I have been using Mitradopa for the past two weeks. In short, this is genuinely “happy” in a bottle that outperforms any expectations. Not only is this a powerful mood enhancer, but I have experienced a greater level of focus, energy and zero crash. I will update review accordingly but so far this has been phenomenal product that exceeds expectations. Mitradopa has a variety of positive effects that make general life just better, from increasing energy, heightened sense of focus, a calming/anti-anxiety effect and no discernable crash, this is one of the best products I have ever tried. Trying to not use every day is actually a challenge due to the positive effects. Cannot say enough good things about this product.
Sunday-May 22, 2022
  • Dosage- 4 Caps
  • Effects/Notes: Started off with four caps the lowest dosage. Felt minor stomach, nausea but drank water and it wore off quickly. Within 30 minutes had a heightened awareness, positive mood, focus and felt all around “better.” The awake feeling, focus and heightened positive sense was so profound that it was very noticeable. Decided to get some extra work completed on a Sunday, cruised through projects and the product never seemed to wear off just slowly taper.
Monday-May 23, 2022
  • Dosage-5 Caps
  • Effects/Notes: Tried five caps to increase dosage, and for me this was a mistake. The positive feeling and mood was present but felt nausea to the point of almost feeling sick. I also felt cold, if that makes sense and shaky (almost if too much). After about an hour of feeling generally terrible the positive mood returned but I felt almost worn out and tired (yet happy/focused at the same time). A strange experience so I will taper back to four caps.
Tuesday-May 24,2022
  • Dosage- 4 Caps
  • Effects/Notes: Four caps are a sweet spot, work was a breeze, more talkative, positive and productive. No side effects AT all and even the smallest dose seems to be perfect for me. Felt more focused and again no crash. Was able to get through a long day at work and hit gym with no issues
Thursday- May 26, 2022
  • Dosage- 4 Caps
  • Effects/Notes: Again, seven to eight hours of positive mood, productivity, and energy. This product is really starting to shine, and I feel as though it makes day to day mundane activities “better.” Work is easier, more talkative and able to deal with stress far better than usual in a high-pressure workplace. Took a brief 30 min nap after feeling slightly drained from gym/work and felt even MORE energized that it made it hard to sleep.
Friday-May 27, 2022
  • Dosage-5 Caps
  • Effects/Notes: Tried again to up dosage after feeling more acclimated to product. No major difference in energy or focus (still strong) but again felt sick. Tried to eat, and drink water but still felt worn out and had nausea. Five caps seems to be too strong for me and I will maintain four.
Saturday-May 28, 2022
  • Dosage- 4 Caps
  • Effects/Notes: Even with back to back usage no change and still have stronger positive mood, senses and overall wellbeing. Energy levels high throughout the day and again this product seems to make basic tasks and life just feel “better.”
Sunday-May 29, 2022
  • Dosage- 4 Caps
  • Effects/Notes: Took dosage and ended up drinking a few beers at a holiday party. This seemed to be a major mistake. I felt sick beyond expected, and drinking with this product seems to be a huge mistake. This was a similar but worse feeling for me than when I took 5 caps.
Monday -June 1, 2022
  • Dosage-4 Caps
  • Effects/Notes: Tolerance has not built and again same as usual with this product. Positive mood, more talkative, less stress and more able to handle challenging situations and interpersonal moments which typically would cause anxiety. This product has powerful calming effects as well as positive mood impact. Energy, less stress and an overall sense of well being with no noticeable drop off in effects or crash make this an incredibly effective product.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you take any other supps, stims, or specialized foods??

Can you describe how your workouts have been while taking it and the days you don't?

How has your sleep, libido, and appetite been while taking it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try to take a day or two off at least between doses. Seems like it’s working very well for you.

Disturbed042

Awards
Workouts- 3x week heavy lifting (5x5) 2 days just light steady cardio (nothing has changed positive or negative) have been stricter with diet. Only other supplements now taking are Optimize T and Reduce XT with basics. Don't use a pre-workout except maybe a cup of coffee sometimes so stims I have cut back on. In the past I have tried everything from the old "Craze" (which made me angry at times and depressed) to other recent stim based compounds and the original Viacaine (which also made me feel down and depressed), Mitradopa is nothing

Product has not had any noticeable effect so far on libido positive or negative, sleep has been slightly impacted, as I have found it hard to fall asleep on days taking and even one small nap seemed to "reenergize" the effects (if that makes sense).

Other than nausea when taking five caps and the day I had alcohol this has been one supplement that is as good as advertised and for me the lowest dose has been perfect.

In comparison when I used Methyl Blue tolerance built up way too quick and even after an extended break still was never the same and it gave me terrible heartburn, then sometimes a crash and lethargy on off-days.