Mitradopa effects

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks @Mikearnold for the chance to give MA Labs new formula “Mitradopa” a whirl! I was very excited for the long awaited release of this product as I have had nothing but great experiences with MA products in the past.

The mytragina extract had me intrigued when he first mentioned this release on this forum. I use kratom off and on sporadically (to sidestep any tolerance/dependency issues) but have always had a naturally high tolerance to this plant, dosing between 12-16 grams of powder for desired effect. The list of other ingredients also caught my eye:
IMG_8520.JPG

I was wondering how the L-theanine would come in to play as I typically use this for sleep.

Took my first dose yesterday at 4 pm before a hectic shift. Went all in at 8 capsules without hesitation. Began feeling effects after about 30 minutes. I rapidly became socially and physically energized (I had a solid lower body training session earlier that day and was pretty wiped going in to work), upbeat, more talkative and attentive to detail. I was expecting the kratom-esque effects to last maybe 2 hours tops. This was not the case. It was charging hard until 10 pm. That’s 6 hours for me which is unheard of.

This extract is obviously superior to any extract I have ever tried and understand the cost influence! The balance between the other ingredients shows as this product delivers on all fronts. Not just a quick bang and out, but rather a streamlined marathon. Upon getting home at 11 pm I showered and hopped in bed. Now I began to feel the calming effects of the L-theanine, very at peace and relaxed after a vigorous day. How it timed out like this is beyond me but props to this formula! I have a few more doses to finish up this log and will post results and experiences here, but I will without a doubt be buying a few bottles of this to have for days when I need the extra focus and social ease at work.