ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 217546

I want to thank @MikeArnold for allowing me to test out MitraDopa, and for making the product as well in the first place.

MitraDopa is a dopamine centric product including a Kratom extract. It should be used sparingly as to not raise tolerance. Let’s talk about value for a second. Most Kratom extracts, for a single serving are 15 to 25 dollars. With Mitra Dopa, you get 20 full doses for 70 dollars if you do not use a rep code; that value is not heard of in this market. Mike could steal the scene with his value and quality!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In for feed back, my tolerance for kratom is low so 5-6caps was the sweet spot for me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think you will be please, I haven't seen anyone yet that wasn't happy with it

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I am so anxious to see peoples opinions on this product. I really really want to try it. It’s been in my cart for a couple days now lol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first dose was Thursday. During work. 7 caps, empty stomach.

Well, had a cappuccino with it as well, so it would not be totally empty.

I felt the stimulants and mucuna within 20 minutes. Made me wide eyed, euphoric, very noticeable.

Around 45 minutes in, warmth covered my body. Warmth, content feelings, some mild euphoria. Definitely not overwhelming, which is not a bad thing. Smooth is how I would define it. It’s has a gradual increase in those effects once they begin, that peak in about 90 minutes. After the peak though, it retains the feelings for a few hours before gradually going down to baseline. I did not have any appetite suppression. Only mild nausea in the beginning because of how empty my stomach was, but was alleviated by eating lunch. I was not nodding off, and I really like that. I don’t want to nod off. No crash afterwards as well.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As much as I hate to say it, I dosed consecutively.

I dosed Friday as well. 8 caps. I got about 4 hours of sleep Thursday night/Friday morning. Awoke. Had caffeine. That was not waking me up, and Friday is my busiest work day.

I did not get the same dopamine upper feeling this time, which could be due to consecutive dosing, but more than likely due to me running on fumes. About an hour after dosing, I had the warm and cozy feeling come upon me, and I felt alert and awakened to be productive. No nausea, as I had some food with it. It gave me the strength to finish up all my work without any problems. Not much euphoria. No nodding off. Felt clean, cozy, and productive. Not an ideal way to enjoy a product that is supposed to Happy in a bottle, but I guess you could say it made me a lot more happier than trying to get through work without it, while also watching my youngest child. I’ll say Mitra Dopa did a great job all things considered.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am so anxious to see peoples opinions on this product. I really really want to try it. It’s been in my cart for a couple days now lol.
I think I've had about 10 people review it on this board alone...and all of the reviews have been very good. I am going to assemble them all and put them in one thread, so you can see for yourself. Give me a day or two. :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I've had about 10 people review it on this board alone...and all of the reviews have been very good. I am going to assemble them all and put them in one thread, so you can see for yourself. Give me a day or two. :)
I’ve tried a few Kratom extracts before. This is by far the best one out there, and for the best value. I’d be surprised if you can keep this in stock once more people find out about it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sunday dose

Had to wake up at 520am.
Dosed 8 caps around 540.

Within 30 minutes, felt a dopamine come up. Not intense, especially due to how early it was, but noticeable. Noticeable energy, alertness, and dopamine rise. About an hour in was warmth, and feeling good and content. Then it seemed to just feel steady, clean, content, relaxing. About 8am, another wave hit. I felt more stimulated, and the Kratom became more noticeable. Was actually surprised when it hit. Like starting to climb a hilltop at 740 to 640, then a plateau for about an hour and a half, then another hilltop climb. Now, due to how early I took, and how much sleep I got due to waking up early, the stimulation was not intense, and neither was the euphoria. But I felt good, content, happy, even having had to wake up early.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tuesday dose.

I had 9 caps left, so said, what the heck, why not. Woke up for work at 640am. Took some daily supplements, then some caffeine. Decided to go outside, and get some sunshine at 7, to wake up more. Then took 9 caps of MitraDopa at 7:15am. About 30 minutes in again, noticeable alertness and increased stimulation. This being the 4th dose, was the most noticeable come up. From the 30 minutes on upwards was a steady mountain climb upwards. Euphoria was fantastic this dose. I was super happy, feeling great, focused, motivated to work. There was also another wave that hit me after 2 hours in. These pleasantries lasted almost until 1pm. So from 7:30 to 1pm the whole time period of this dose was fantastic! Now, I don’t think it’s specifically because it was 9 caps as opposed to 8. Me getting sufficient sleep, me getting some caffeine first, me getting some sunshine and waking up a bit more before dosing all probably contributed to this dose hitting the way MitraDopa should hit. I highly recommend taking this product when you not only get enough sleep, but also let your body wake up a bit before dosing; don’t use the product to initially wake you up, wait until you are alert, then take the product.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In for this. What part of the blend is the kratom extract?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for this. What part of the blend is the kratom extract?
M. Sp. kind of hidden, but it’s definitely there. Definitely the best extract product I’ve tried. I’m actually out now. Had a trial bottle, 4 doses. It’s something I will definitely pick up when I have expendable income.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
M. Sp. kind of hidden, but it’s definitely there. Definitely the best extract product I’ve tried. I’m actually out now. Had a trial bottle, 4 doses. It’s something I will definitely pick up when I have expendable income.
Ok, I’m done procrastinating. I’m buying a couple bottles in 5,4,3,2

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tuesday dose.

I had 9 caps left, so said, what the heck, why not. Woke up for work at 640am. Took some daily supplements, then some caffeine. Decided to go outside, and get some sunshine at 7, to wake up more. Then took 9 caps of MitraDopa at 7:15am. About 30 minutes in again, noticeable alertness and increased stimulation. This being the 4th dose, was the most noticeable come up. From the 30 minutes on upwards was a steady mountain climb upwards. Euphoria was fantastic this dose. I was super happy, feeling great, focused, motivated to work. There was also another wave that hit me after 2 hours in. These pleasantries lasted almost until 1pm. So from 7:30 to 1pm the whole time period of this dose was fantastic! Now, I don’t think it’s specifically because it was 9 caps as opposed to 8. Me getting sufficient sleep, me getting some caffeine first, me getting some sunshine and waking up a bit more before dosing all probably contributed to this dose hitting the way MitraDopa should hit. I highly recommend taking this product when you not only get enough sleep, but also let your body wake up a bit before dosing; don’t use the product to initially wake you up, wait until you are alert, then take the product.
I agree with you. It's fine to use the product to overcome a lack of sleep, but the body will be fighting an uphill battle. Best effects will be had when the person is already awake and well slept. Its even better after a long night of Stage-3Z induced sleep. 😁

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with you. It's fine to use the product to overcome a lack of sleep, but the body will be fighting an uphill battle. Best effects will be had when the person is already awake and well slept. Its even better after a long night of Stage-3Z induced sleep.
You got some unique winners! When is the Botany site going to be up?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got some unique winners! When is the Botany site going to be up?
I am strongly considering just selling everything at the MA Labs site, rather than having a dedicated site just for ethnobotanicals.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am strongly considering just selling everything at the MA Labs site, rather than having a dedicated site just for ethnobotanicals.
No problem with that! When the botanicals coming?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem with that! When the botanicals coming?
Not sure yet. I am trying to knock out a few things first...and then I'll focus on that. When I do, I will probably start out with the following: plain leaf, enhanced leaf, extract (sold by the gram due to potency), some micronized kava and some kava extract. Oh, I will also be releasing a few different full-spectrum CBD products, such as straight CBD, CBD in an oil-base, and a CBD-kava combo.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I bought a couple bottles of Mitradopa. They are on the way and I will give my honest, unbiased review of it here. I can’t wait lol. I have to thank Mr. Arnold for making products that are innovative, exciting and actually worth the money. I will make sure to share my thoughts of it when I get it.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I’m so exited and I just can’t hide it! I know, I know, I know, I know I want you I want you! Excuse my outburst lol
IMG_1138.JPG

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m so exited and I just can’t hide it! I know, I know, I know, I know I want you I want you! Excuse my outburst lol View attachment 219135
Tip: Some people experience nausea taking larger doses on an empty stomach, but taking it with food will help to combat this. It is not the effects of the ingredients themselves which can nausea, but simply putting a lot of pills in an empty stomach. I used to experience this with the original NO2 product (20 years ago) because the directions said to take 6 tablets (they were big, hard tablets) first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Every morning I felt like throwing up for about 60-90 minutes. So, you may want to eat something first...at least a small meal. It will kick in faster and harder if you don't eat, but you'll need to figure out which way works best for you. :)