sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
damn, i forgot all the time i spend hanging at the legion with my vet buddies and at the range there-were you in the military? i try to spend time at the range every week, and often hunt squirrels out in my woods with a 22 rifle-you ever hunt squirrels? the secret is to get a lead on them while they are running and then nail them when they go up the tree, takes some practice--but i truly enjoy shooting my 40, do you shoot? i used to play a lot of tennis but now my passion is running-you run? getting kinda cold now but a few days ago i took my skiff out on the lake and caught a bunch of fiddlers-you fish? glad to be able to squat again since knee replacement-you squat?...i used to have a really good bench number 345 back when i was young like you-what is your bench?
I was not active military but have done a lot of work with active military and veterans. I don't discuss my personal life on the forum very much, but my actual educational background is in trauma counseling and I've done a lot of work with veterans and have also helped teach classes with/for the police and military as far away as Uganda (critical incident stress management, applied suicide intervention skills training, trauma debriefing type stuff).

I don't hunt. I used to do a lot of target shooting but never hunted. I know that it needs to be done and I don't have anything against people that do, but I'm too tender hearted to kill an animal on my end. My dad was a big hunter and that was always something that he had a hard time with about me when I was younger was that I didn't like to hunt.

I enjoy tennis but suck at it haha. I can't do much running bc of my health issues. I've done martial arts since I was grade school age and boxing and jiujitsu training on and off since my 20's. I still make myself do the basic forms of cardio but my preferred cardio is definitely doing rounds or on the mat.

On the not running much part -
I speak sometimes on here about my health issues but don't normally go into too much detail bc there are several rare conditions that I have. That's why if you ever see me mention that I've been involved in a number of studies, I let them use me as a study participant in hopes that if they can ever figure out any connections between them that it may help someone else down the road.

One of these conditions is a heart condition where my body works extra hard to put oxygen into the bloodstream. Growing up, I was active and trained a lot and even then wondered why I fatigued easier than I thought I should compared to people I trained with. Don't get me wrong, I still have decent cardio compared to the average person; I just mean that if me and you were to train exactly the same way, you would have a much better level than me and I would fatigue quicker than you. In my 20's, they figured out why and that's because I have a condition where my body works extra hard to put oxygen into the bloodstream. Basically, when my body is at rest, its already expending extra energy and ATP to just oxygenate my blood properly.

I do love to fish. I don't get to do it as much anymore but I enjoy it. One of my bucket list items is to go sail fishing. But my daughter made me promise if I do, I won't go on a trip where they gaff the fish.

I don't do much squatting and I haven't max benched in years. I stay in the 6 to 8 rep range for most of my exercises. My personal best bench that I ever tried was 405 which was at a body weight of around 200 so I was very pleased with that. But I'm years past that; I think my connective tissues screamed a little bit when I even wrote that haha :ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s too much bs in this world as is and do not like seeing drama in a place where people are supposed to get together to discuss shared interests and ideas. AM is somewhere I come to escape the day-to-day nonsense. I’m not going to read through everything posted in this thread but skimming the previous posts is bothersome and won’t comment in detail one way or the other.

SNS is a solid guy who has helped me professionally and personally whenever I need to send him a PM. Nothing but selfless in that aspect. His posts are impartial and informative and he makes a point not to antagonize anyone nor speak down other brands. In fact he has openly spoken highly of my own products which is exceptionally rare for a competing brand. I utilize SNS and CEL products as staples in my supplement regimen daily

I’ve known BigT on the forum for some time. Granted, we aren’t tight but we have always gotten along well and have our own friendly chit chats in threads on occasion. He also reps for a good company that is owned by someone I like personally and who’s products are solid. Hell I even wrote a rave review for All Out Sweat haha.

That being said I want to encourage less friction and more friendship amongst all of us. There’s enough room for all of our brands and have no need to attack anyone. If something is ever said that can be interpreted as malicious I feel it can always be sorted civilly without resorting to personal jabs.

Love you all. 😘

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
get a room you two lol
If you're referring to me and Big T, I try to avoid personal conversations publicly. But being that it started out negatively but then he replied toward the end nicely, I wanted to reply nicely and answer what he asked nicely as well. I didn't want to risk not replying and it seem like I wanted it to turn negative again :)

If you're referring to ZOO speaking nicely of me and telling him and me to get a room, are you offering to supply the ladies? 😂

On a serious note, I agree with with what ZOO said. I'm here to help people and I'm glad to help anyone in any way that I can; and that includes other company owners.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're referring to me and Big T, I try to avoid personal conversations publicly. But being that it started out negatively but then he replied toward the end nicely, I wanted to reply nicely and answer what he asked nicely as well. I didn't want to risk not replying and it seem like I wanted it to turn negative again :)

If you're referring to ZOO speaking nicely of me and telling him and me to get a room, are you offering to supply the ladies? 😂

On a serious note, I agree with with what ZOO said. I'm here to help people and I'm glad to help anyone in any way that I can; and that includes other company owners.
I’m booking us a nice weekend getaway in Coronado ;)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The former, just having fun though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The former, just having fun though.
Oh I know, I was just explaining why I did reply. I normally don't post anything at all about me personally on here, but I'm just glad the conversation took a friendly turn :)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There’s too much bs in this world as is and do not like seeing drama in a place where people are supposed to get together to discuss shared interests and ideas. AM is somewhere I come to escape the day-to-day nonsense. I’m not going to read through everything posted in this thread but skimming the previous posts is bothersome and won’t comment in detail one way or the other.

SNS is a solid guy who has helped me professionally and personally whenever I need to send him a PM. Nothing but selfless in that aspect. His posts are impartial and informative and he makes a point not to antagonize anyone nor speak down other brands. In fact he has openly spoken highly of my own products which is exceptionally rare for a competing brand. I utilize SNS and CEL products as staples in my supplement regimen daily

I’ve known BigT on the forum for some time. Granted, we aren’t tight but we have always gotten along well and have our own friendly chit chats in threads on occasion. He also reps for a good company that is owned by someone I like personally and who’s products are solid. Hell I even wrote a rave review for All Out Sweat haha.

That being said I want to encourage less friction and more friendship amongst all of us. There’s enough room for all of our brands and have no need to attack anyone. If something is ever said that can be interpreted as malicious I feel it can always be sorted civilly without resorting to personal jabs.

Love you all. 😘
You know what really defuses a situation………
BCE9D3A2-7103-4A5B-B71A-4A8C0EA3B503.jpeg

BOOOOOOOOBS!!!!

Last edited:
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Death like farts.

True story.
Late to the party, but can confirm... farts that can legitimately wake the dead. I've been on PA for about 1.5 months now. Got into the office this morning, let a tiny baby fart rip and almost passed out when the smell hit me.

This was on an empty stomach. If I ate the wrong thing for breakfast, I'd be clearing out the entire building haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late to the party, but can confirm... farts that can legitimately wake the dead. I've been on PA for about 1.5 months now. Got into the office this morning, let a tiny baby fart rip and almost passed out when the smell hit me.

This was on an empty stomach. If I ate the wrong thing for breakfast, I'd be clearing out the entire building haha
haha i dont remember this beautiful side at all ..nice deadly weapon i guess

which brand are u running ? ive only done the fearn granules but overtime you get sick of the taste and extra calories doesnt help when your dieting lol

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha i dont remember this beautiful side at all ..nice deadly weapon i guess

which brand are u running ? ive only done the fearn granules but overtime you get sick of the taste and extra calories doesnt help when your dieting lol
Haha usually I'm accidently using the weapon against myself..

Picked up 3 bottles of HPN PA(7) during a black friday sale. The pumps have been fantastic! Off days I take the recommended 5 caps, but I take 6 caps pre-workout.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha usually I'm accidently using the weapon against myself..

Picked up 3 bottles of HPN PA(7) during a black friday sale. The pumps have been fantastic! Off days I take the recommended 5 caps, but I take 6 caps pre-workout.
oh yea good brand .. but i think those are like 10day bottles at a serving of 5caps right ?

think i looked at it while back and threw me off but yea on sale never nevers

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh yea good brand .. but i think those are like 10day bottles at a serving of 5caps right ?

think i looked at it while back and threw me off but yea on sale never nevers
One bottle is 24 days worth of product at the recommended 5 caps per day.

With that being said; I'm super excited for SNS PA. Quality and fair price everyday of the year!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

With that being said; I'm super excited for SNS PA. Quality and fair price everyday of the year!
oh yea cant wait ..so many great things to come from SNS in 2022

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you. We're hoping to have it out by mid-February or so.

Ours will be a 4 cap per day formula.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you. We're hoping to have it out by mid-February or so.

Ours will be a 4 cap per day formula.
Looking forward to it man

Still have a Mito formula in the works? My plan is to drop some unwanted poundage come March, so definitely interested.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to it man

Still have a Mito formula in the works? My plan is to drop some unwanted poundage come March, so definitely interested.
Yes we do. I'm hoping we'll have it released by mid-February.

We are doing MitoBurn XT and also doing a MitoBurn based formulation product that will be really comprehensive and a great product & will also stack great with Lean Edge.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

We are doing MitoBurn XT and also doing a MitoBurn based formulation product that will be really comprehensive and a great product & will also stack great with Lean Edge.
if it’s available before March, I’ll run that very stack to kick off my cut. 👍

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if it’s available before March, I’ll run that very stack to kick off my cut. 👍
If everything goes well, it should be. I hope that both of them will be out by then :)

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote

This still gonna happen this month?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This still gonna happen this month?
It probably won't make it out by the end of the month but shouldn't be long.

The delay isn't intentional, its just that we've had to prioritize getting some of our existing products back in stock or upping inventory levels on some things so they've just had to be put in front of it production time wise. It's still a definite priority - the money's been tied up in the labels and raws so we definitely want it out as soon as possible :)

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds good on paper. But FWIW... I've been taking the Alpha Lion brand Mitoburn for a few weeks now and don't notice anything different in visible fat (of any color)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good on paper. But FWIW... I've been taking the Alpha Lion brand Mitoburn for a few weeks now and don't notice anything different in visible fat (of any color)
MitoBurn definitely seems to be an ingredient with good science but in the real world it works great for most people but not as well for some others. Plus, it comes down to dose for a lot of people.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
MitoBurn definitely seems to be an ingredient with good science but in the real world it works great for most people but not as well for some others. Plus, it comes down to dose for a lot of people.
With the Alpha Lion Gains Candy version, the daily recommended is two pills (500mg total)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With the Alpha Lion Gains Candy version, the daily recommended is two pills (500mg total)
Yeah, that's their recommended dosage and it works for some people but some people have to go to 1 gram before they see much from it. MitoBurn XT suggested use will be up to 1 gram per day.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read somewhere that a combo of Urolithin A, EMIQ, and L-Baiba would make a potent fat loss stack.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, that's their recommended dosage and it works for some people but some people have to go to 1 gram before they see much from it. MitoBurn XT suggested use will be up to 1 gram per day.
Interesting, I've never tried that high before.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has it worked for you in any meaningful way, and if so, at what dose?
For me, 1g/day minimum. It seems to synergize well with ECGC, evodiamine, 6-paradol, and activamp. There is a genotype that exists which causes significant L-BAIBA wasting into the urine. Those people may not expect any benefit at nearly any dose.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gone through a couple bottles in recent months of that product at 500mg/day and can't say I've noticed any difference.

But, I've also done the YOLO/mega-dosing with l-baiba back when Antaeus Labs sold it as a standalone powder. I think I went through 4 or 5 tubs, going at least as high as 2 grams/day and feeling massively disappointed when I didn't get DNP-esque type results (j/k!).

I haven't written it off though and plan to give it at least one more fair shot at a minimum of 1 gram/day for a couple months straight.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've gone through a couple bottles in recent months of that product at 500mg/day and can't say I've noticed any difference.

But, I've also done the YOLO/mega-dosing with l-baiba back when Antaeus Labs sold it as a standalone powder. I think I went through 4 or 5 tubs, going at least as high as 2 grams/day and feeling massively disappointed when I didn't get DNP-esque type results (j/k!).

I haven't written it off though and plan to give it at least one more fair shot at a minimum of 1 gram/day for a couple months straight.

You know I was just thinking that a combo of L-Baiba and Evomuse Brite enhanced could be potent since both of them turn white fat into brown fat.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those people may not expect any benefit at nearly any dose.
Good point and correct. Different things work different for different people and at different dosages; but there are some that won't get much if anything from MitoBurn, which is true of a lot of ingredients though.

I'm a big time example of that in that there are quite a few well known ingredients that people seem to love that don't work at all for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read somewhere that a combo of Urolithin A, EMIQ, and L-Baiba would make a potent fat loss stack.
I can see where you're coming from but I think that there are some much better options than those two to stack with it. When we release MitoBurn XT, I'm going to do kind of a mini article series that will talk more about what to stack it with and what will be synergistic with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconic formulations thermoamp is on sale for just $35...no code needed just add to cart.

very limited time only!!!