missing members?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hey what ever happened to mathersby? and there was a dude in uk i think, cant member his name, only thing i remember about him is that he was always talkin about getn hookers and gettin and doin anal stuff (im serious)...

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, ever since C19 it sorta knocked a few regulars off and now there are some returns like myself and some new blood - but the board is live again which is good overall.

I think I know who you are describing in the 2nd, but the way you described him... since he worked hard (lost a lot of the fat, had the skin-trimmed up) I would hate to name him since he did make progress if I remember right.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, ever since C19 it sorta knocked a few regulars off and now there are some returns like myself and some new blood - but the board is live again which is good overall.

I think I know who you are describing in the 2nd, but the way you described him... since he worked hard (lost a lot of the fat, had the skin-trimmed up) I would hate to name him since he did make progress if I remember right.
yeah i hated to say it like that but that was the only 2 ways i know to describe him ugh lol

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

fixed!!! :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Matthersby was prepping hard for his first bodybuilding show, or mens physique or classic or whatever.

COVID lockdown hit and he just finished his prep with some band stuff in his living room but stayed fast to his diet and drug plan. Don’t remember how he placed, but he really was in shape. He did not enjoy the actual contest at all, and I believe he was kind of over it all after that. Didn’t want to be pushing his health any more for something he didn’t love. Found a gal he started running around with and seemed to be enjoying life more than ever though.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matthersby was prepping hard for his first bodybuilding show, or mens physique or classic or whatever.

COVID lockdown hit and he just finished his prep with some band stuff in his living room but stayed fast to his diet and drug plan. Don’t remember how he placed, but he really was in shape. He did not enjoy the actual contest at all, and I believe he was kind of over it all after that. Didn’t want to be pushing his health any more for something he didn’t love. Found a gal he started running around with and seemed to be enjoying life more than ever though.
I am glad matthersby is still hanging in there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What happened to Harry grandpa, whisky, crolifter?
No idea for sure. Last time I talked to Whisky he was still lifting but taking time away from the board to focus on other life things. Dating and business.

HGP I pray is healthy, but it’s not out of the realm of possibility that he had another cardiac event. I have nothing to substantiate that fear, beyond the surgery he needed previously & his disappearance from the board.

Cro, I don’t even have a guess.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been here talking about anal since 2008. It’s all about Maximum absorption!
If you aren’t putting supps up your butt, do you really even want to get big?

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been here talking about anal since 2008. It’s all about Maximum absorption!
If you aren’t putting supps up you butt, do you really even want to get big?
This made my day