Missed a TRT injection. What do I do?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I usually pin test E (TRT) 70mg twice a week. Monday’s and Thursday’s for a total of 140mg a week.

This week I pinned Monday, and missed my dose yesterday (Thursday). Usually I say no big deal, I’ll just get pin Friday.

Today is Friday and I realized I don’t have any syringes left. I’ve been so busy with everything that’s been going on and running my own business that I forgot to buy supplies.

What happens next? Do I pin tomorrow (Saturday) and just continue my regular scheduled doses on Monday?

Please let me know! A little worried.

I can get some supplies tomorrow (my buddy is also on TRT And has tons to give me)

Will this effect anything?

Cheers.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly bro the same thing just happened to me where I have a Monday and thursday TRT schedule and I got so caught up with errands and bullshit that I ended up not having time to pin before work. I could have pinned at 9pm Thursday night when home from work but I have such an OCD that I feel doing a shot at Night will just rev me up and bother my sleep.. so I put it off until Friday morning. But if it’s already Saturday I personally wouldn’t do it and then have to do another one on Monday.. I feel it’s to close and there will be a big spike and for me personally.. stupid **** like that gives me anxiety.. like I tried rogaine for 3 days and on the 3rd day woke up with a panic attack on the middle of the night.. if I were you I would just skip Saturday and wait till Monday to start fresh

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just skip Saturday and wait till Monday to start fresh
Yup. There's absolutely no need to stress over a single missed 70mg shot and neither now or in the grand scheme of things will there be anything negative that comes of it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id still do the missed dose on Saturday. But I agree with the general sentiment that either way its no major deal, theres compelling arguments for both options. Just go with what gives you best peace of mind.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys.

I usually pin test E (TRT) 70mg twice a week. Monday’s and Thursday’s for a total of 140mg a week.

This week I pinned Monday, and missed my dose yesterday (Thursday). Usually I say no big deal, I’ll just get pin Friday.

Today is Friday and I realized I don’t have any syringes left. I’ve been so busy with everything that’s been going on and running my own business that I forgot to buy supplies.

What happens next? Do I pin tomorrow (Saturday) and just continue my regular scheduled doses on Monday?

Please let me know! A little worried.

I can get some supplies tomorrow (my buddy is also on TRT And has tons to give me)

Will this effect anything?

Cheers.
Your good. Nothing serious is going to happen, just take a shot next time you can. No need to double up the dose or anything.

Captain_Action

Awards
Shoot em all into your penis. The glans is best.

All kidding aside don’t sweat it. Just get back to it. Your natural test fluctuates too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s not a big deal and it won’t be the last time you miss a shot. Just pin tomorrow and then continue with your normal schedule.

This !