Minimum dose of Masteron for estro control on 400mg of Test E?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all. What's the minimum dose you would use to keep estrogen at normal levels (just pre-cycle levels) while on 400mg Test E per week?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I don't think masteron should specifically used for AI purposes as it isn't strong enough if you run into problems. 350 should keep you pretty dry on just 400mg test a week a week. I wouldn't even recommend the stuff at all unless you're going to be not wearing a shirt somewhere. Too expensive for what you get, but it did at a nice hard look to my test and tren when I used it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I don't think masteron should specifically used for AI purposes as it isn't strong enough if you run into problems. 350 should keep you pretty dry on just 400mg test a week a week. I wouldn't even recommend the stuff at all unless you're going to be not wearing a shirt somewhere. Too expensive for what you get, but it did at a nice hard look to my test and tren when I used it.
Masteron is an expensive AI no doubt. That being said, 400 mgs of test isn't a lot. Id just hit a little nolva eod and keep the masteron for shirt off time. If I ever had the money I'd love to see what 600-800mgs would look/ feel like...