Mini review: USP Labs Modern Pre fruit punch

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Got this in the mail yesterday. Tried it out today.

Took 2 scoops pre workout about 20 mins prior. Flavor was decent mixed 2 scoops with about 12 oz of water to help dilute the flavor. Did arms and the pump was fantastic. I'm a huge fan of citrulline and 8 grams is perfect.

Flavor: 4/5 a bit off but not the worst by far
Pump factor: 5/5 as I said before love the citrulline
Mixabilty: 5/5 mixes nice and easy
Price: 3/5 only reason is say this as because the serving size should be 2 scoops and you only get 15 per tub for 40 bucks

Overall: it's a good product and I will continue to use it. Would probably buy it again if I got a good deal.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah right now my favorite preworkouts are Modern Pre and Quake. USPLabs always has all sorts of sales and deals, and I was lucky enough to get two free tubs with a recent Modern BCAA order. Endurance was fantastic!

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I love this stuff for my upper body days but the cost sucks for sure. You can find it on a deal a lot usually though

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's my pre of choice . Mixing it with MaxReps was tits . Hopefully they will release a new MaxReps soon .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NIce review

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
That's my pre of choice . Mixing it with MaxReps was tits . Hopefully they will release a new MaxReps soon .
I'm clinging on to one last tub of maxreps right now. I die a little bit every time I use it

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Boom we appreciate your support and feedback

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Yeah right now my favorite preworkouts are Modern Pre and Quake. USPLabs always has all sorts of sales and deals, and I was lucky enough to get two free tubs with a recent Modern BCAA order. Endurance was fantastic!
That we do! If you haven't already, join the usplabs barbell club for free. For every promo we run, members in the Barbell Club get a day early access and usually a special bonus on top of the crazy deal!

We appreciate your support

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review. Looks like the only thing that got low score was the price per tub.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its in the works :)
They better hurry up man , couple of times I went on a hunt for a old one , and every time I did not pull a trigger ( I was like yeah I'm gonna buy a old one and two days later they gonna have a killer deal on a new one , and guess what , I'm still waiting lol)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They better hurry up man , couple of times I want on a hunt for a old one , and every time I did not pull a trigger ( I was like yeah I'm gonna buy a old one and two days later they gonna have a killer deal on a new one , and guess what , I'm still waiting lol)
Faster and rushing production is not always better. There is a reason QC and stability testing are so detailed. Anyone can rush a product , that doesn't mean it will come out as expected. Patience is a virtue

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Faster and rushing production is not always better. There is a reason QC and stability testing are so detailed. Anyone can rush a product , that doesn't mean it will come out as expected. Patience is a virtue
But , but I want it now !!!!! Lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review man! Be sure to throw them an official one as well if you already haven't!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother!