Mini-Review of Dermacrine (8 weeks)

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've been taking Dermacrine for 8 weeks straight now and here's my review:
-It's topical; I basically slathered 4 pumps worth on my chest and shoulders. Usually dried up within 5-10 minutes. Why 10 minutes? Because I have a hairy chest like a Persian carpet. And it doesn't smell. By the way, I started at 220 lbs.

-First 2 weeks, I noticed better erections and a bit more confident feeling. But then for the next 6 weeks, I seemed to have stalled at some kind of cruise control feeling where I'm not feeling alpha but I'm not feeling beta as well.

-I did put on weight (226 lbs now) and I'm glad to say it's a mix of fat and muscle. I look bigger but not offensively so, given my stressful work (public school teacher), long commute (2 hours one way) crappy diet and sleep (I have a teething 11 month old baby and a postpartum anxious wife. So the odds were against me in terms of any chance of positive results but I feel that Dermacrine kept me from losing my mind and helping me retain some gains and even adding a little more including a little bit extra strength. I noticed an increase in appetite too.

-During the 4-5th week mark, I decided to add Sustain Alpha with Dermacrine but after experimenting with it for 2 weeks, I honestly did not feel any difference or see any dramatic changes so I decided to save Sustain Alpha for after completing the 8 weeks Dermacrine. I'm taking Sustain Alpha as I type.

All in all, I'd say Dermacrine is like the average Joe TRT. I'm 38 and it's definitely appropriate for someone my age and above. I just wish my circumstances were better in terms of work, family, sleep, stress etc because I feel Dermacrine would have shined more. Heck, I could have taken M1T and probably not seen any results given my hectic schedule and mental state. In any case, I'd definitely do another 8-week cycle of Dermacrine in the future.

Thanks for reading my review!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
short and sweet review .. glad you enjoyed the run.

you dont believe in trimming or shaving the rug ? lol

And yes i agree to the point, if you dont have that balanced somewhat stress free life, no matter what you take won't matter .. and welcome to being dad .. i have a 9 month or teething kid myself ( 3 on top, 2 at the bottom ) .. btwn his teething and unable to poo .. it becomes difficult to focus on other things.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
short and sweet review .. glad you enjoyed the run.

you dont believe in trimming or shaving the rug ? lol

And yes i agree to the point, if you dont have that balanced somewhat stress free life, no matter what you take won't matter .. and welcome to being dad .. i have a 9 month or teething kid myself ( 3 on top, 2 at the bottom ) .. btwn his teething and unable to poo .. it becomes difficult to focus on other things.
Thanks for the reply fellow dad-brah. Well, I guess I was exaggerating a bit; I got a hairy chest but not as bad lol! My wife loves it and I'm not a competitive bodybuilder or athlete, so why shave? If I do, it'll be like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry shaves his chest and is mortified by what he did, lol!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the review.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Old thread bump.

After a couple applications, it appears I'm experiencing some hormonal acne on my chest and shoulders. Is this normal?

I'm on TRT and started Dermacrine to increase DHEA levels and Preg levels (both low on blood work).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old thread bump.

After a couple applications, it appears I'm experiencing some hormonal acne on my chest and shoulders. Is this normal?

I'm on TRT and started Dermacrine to increase DHEA levels and Preg levels (both low on blood work).
New to TRT ? ( like 6-12’months new ?)

If so could be bc of that .. I had a bad one too and still do although it’s getting lighter spots, my t levels jump from 350 to 800+ so yeah I’m chalking it up too hormonal imbalance causing it for me

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
New to TRT ? ( like 6-12’months new ?)

If so could be bc of that .. I had a bad one too and still do although it’s getting lighter spots, my t levels jump from 350 to 800+ so yeah I’m chalking it up too hormonal imbalance causing it for me
I've been on trt for a few years