Mind and muscle: Wyked

AllisonBell

Member
So been using Wyked pre work out for about two weeks now and it's the best pre work out I have used by far. I have had the best pump with no jittery high that goes away after 30 minutes in. I used to have to tajes different pre work outs and use 2-3 scoops each time because I couldn't get hyped. This product by mind and muscle keeps me pumped up and focused during my entire work out.
There's no better feeling than getting a fantastic work out to create gains.
Ready to destroy leg day tomorrow!
 
Glad you like it. Wyked is a great PWO. Im in for this.
 
I have to say, this is probably my favorite preworkout right now. It gives it all. Energy, pump, endurance, and focus!
 
I have to say, this is probably my favorite preworkout right now. It gives it all. Energy, pump, endurance, and focus!

I've been very happy with it as well! Just a touch of STIMUL8 and you have the prefect PWO.
 
Back
Top