Mind and Muscle Extreme stack and Free T-shirt

allison.bell.

Awards
Check out these great products from mind and muscle!

Wyked 2.1
Predatory Focus, Godlike Power
- Professional Bodybuilder level pre workout
- Designed by a medical doctor & champion bodybuilder
- No added colors
-Only the ingredients you need and no fillers
-With Agmatine sulfate
-4 different pump technologies
-4 different fat burning technologies
-Every thing else on the market is weak in comparison

Rise And Swell
Rise and Swell is the third piece of my body transformation system. It is designed to be used with Wyked 2.1 and T2 for the ultimate results.

Rise and swell is a combination of everything you want to be taking first thing on an empty stomach when you wake up. Rather than make a separate product for each thing you want to do, I made products that have everything you want at that time of day; so Wyked 2.1 is everything you want pre workout, and Rise and Swell is everything you want to take first thing when you wake up.

Rise and Swell will do the following:

*Increase sex drive
*Increase sexual performance
*Increase Growth Hormone Production
*Give you an all day pump
*Amplify the NO production of Wyked 2.1, Making your pumps synergistically better
*Increase transport of cholesterol to the leydig cells for faster testosterone release
*Antioxidants to scavenge the free radicals from lifting

T2
The future is here. T2 is the best thyroid hormone based fat burner. It will help you to retain muscle while cutting, or while mass gaining to make sure every pound you gain is rock hard muscle.

*Burns Fat
*Grows strength and size fibers
*Decreases intra muscular fat
*Decreases visceral fat
*Increases metabolism
*Increases energy
*Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailiability

Great products to look at for yourself.

Check out the mind and muscle products on mindandmuscle.com

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many accounts are you going to make to spam your sub par products?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out these great products from mind and muscle! Wyked 2.1 Predatory Focus, Godlike Power - Professional Bodybuilder level pre workout - Designed by a medical doctor & champion bodybuilder - No added colors -Only the ingredients you need and no fillers -With Agmatine sulfate -4 different pump technologies -4 different fat burning technologies -Every thing else on the market is weak in comparison Rise And Swell Rise and Swell is the third piece of my body transformation system. It is designed to be used with Wyked 2.1 and T2 for the ultimate results. Rise and swell is a combination of everything you want to be taking first thing on an empty stomach when you wake up. Rather than make a separate product for each thing you want to do, I made products that have everything you want at that time of day; so Wyked 2.1 is everything you want pre workout, and Rise and Swell is everything you want to take first thing when you wake up. Rise and Swell will do the following: *Increase sex drive *Increase sexual performance *Increase Growth Hormone Production *Give you an all day pump *Amplify the NO production of Wyked 2.1, Making your pumps synergistically better *Increase transport of cholesterol to the leydig cells for faster testosterone release *Antioxidants to scavenge the free radicals from lifting T2 The future is here. T2 is the best thyroid hormone based fat burner. It will help you to retain muscle while cutting, or while mass gaining to make sure every pound you gain is rock hard muscle. *Burns Fat *Grows strength and size fibers *Decreases intra muscular fat *Decreases visceral fat *Increases metabolism *Increases energy *Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailiability Great products to look at for yourself. Check out the mind and muscle products on mindandmuscle.com
with a whopping 100mg of Agmatine, Arginine AKG, a gram of Mono and 333mg of LCLT, time to hire a new formulator

allison.bell.

Awards
This is not a spam account. I am a brand representative and if you would like to actually make an opinion before trying it go ahead but I would be more than ahoy to send you a sample so you can see for yourself!

pcarzola

Awards
This is not a spam account. I am a brand representative and if you would like to actually make an opinion before trying it go ahead but I would be more than ahoy to send you a sample so you can see for yourself!
Inneffectively dosed products that are peddled to the uninformed. And i have tried them. When i didnt know any better. You should know better than to come on these forums with that nonsense. Hahaha

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would i waste a workout on your garbage product LOL?