Millennium Sport Technologies Wants YOU!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Bottles going out today!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is just Funny !!

CNPComicNerd

Awards
1. Age-19
2. Gender-Male
3. Past experience with our products, if any.-None
4. Links to previous logs (if any). -http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253087-burning-pyroxamine.html
5. What product do you want to log?-Carnage Elite
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?- Anabeta
7. Can you update at least 4x a week?- Yeah I generally update everyday I workout
8. What is your training and nutrition style? - During Rugby season it will be 3-4x a week lifting and 5-6x a week rugby work. My diet will be all over the place but as healthy as I can make it but my big focus being getting as much protein as possible.
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?- Yup, if its bad I'll say it and if its good I'll say it.

Note: Select (1) item. This promotion excludes stacks (sorry guys!)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Round 2 App !!!

1. Age
2. Gender
Male
3. Past experience with our products, if any.
None
4. Links to previous logs (if any).
None
5. What product do you want to log?
HMB
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
X-Factor
7. Can you update at least 4x a week?
No Problem
8. What is your training and nutrition style?
I Train at 4:30am 6 Days a week, eat pretty clean always trying to Gain Muscle and lose fat !
I have been lifting for 30 + Years and now train in my home gym
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?
Yes I Am !

Don't Let The Fact That I Am An Old Guy Scare You! Unless You Are Coming To Work-Out With Me.... Than You Can Be Afraid - Be Very Afraid !!!

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Bumpity bump. Let's get some more apps for this week :D
Sure, I'll join your cult.

1. Age 27
2. Gender Male
3. Past experience with our products, if any. Athlytes-ATP
4. Links to previous logs (if any). Purple Wraath Log
5. What product do you want to log? Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? ECA
7. Can you update at least 4x a week? Easily.
8. What is your training and nutrition style? Training: Lots of heavy, random (see log). Been eyeing up the local CF joint for some conditioning work... would be nice to have something that kept me from embarrassing myself too much in front of booty shorts girls. Nutrition: CKD with PSMF
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? Of course.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5. What product do you want to log? Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA
Been eyeing up the local CF joint for some conditioning work... would be nice to have something that kept me from embarrassing myself too much in front of booty shorts girls.
This is exactly why/when I started using Cordygen-VO2 Ultra, when I started doing conditioning work at my local crossfit box. Good stuff.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly why/when I started using Cordygen-VO2 Ultra, when I started doing conditioning work at my local crossfit box. Good stuff.
Haha, awesome. Despite being in the best shape of my life, lately I've been getting out of breath and sweaty doing tough stuff like... getting dressed. Figure it's time to bring it back the other way a little.
All I can think of is this bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz4Ve8vXZV8#t=860

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, awesome. Despite being in the best shape of my life, lately I've been getting out of breath and sweaty doing tough stuff like... getting dressed. Figure it's time to bring it back the other way a little.
All I can think of is this bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz4Ve8vXZV8#t=860
I need to check that vid later when I'm done work.
I hear ya about getting out of breath n sweaty doing simple things. I kind of miss my crossfit box. Haven't been back since I got injured a while back. Been going to hot yoga instead for my conditioning work and to keep my back/shoulder in check so I can keep training. Plenty of booty shorts there too, and pretty minimal clothing lol

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice apps, guys. I'll pick Round 2 tomorrow. Be sure to go sub The Solutions' sweet log :D

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I have PM'd two more people, KrisL and Abe Lincoln. Next week I will pick one more winner and that will wrap things up for now ;)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have PM'd two more people, KrisL and Abe Lincoln. Next week I will pick one more winner and that will wrap things up for now ;)
Sweettttt, thanks. Will for sure put this to the test, need to roughly drop 1.5-2lbs a week, so going to bring out all the tricks ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received bottle, will be starting soon. I'll make sure to post up a link!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
We are waiting on two other logs to start up right?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following along the new logs. Also want to give a shout out to MST for adding me to their team! More than happy to represent as part of the fam here :cool:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Bump for any last minute entries. I am selecting one more logger for now and then we'll be taking a break for a bit before choosing more winners

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got chosen to log Enzy-M...!

Looking forward to giving it a try and will start a new log once I get it.

Thx guys....!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Got my goods yesterday, tried to upload pic but mobile app isn't allowing.. Will put the log up soon, though not officially start til September 1st. :)

Btw, thanks for all the extra goods :D

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For now, yes. 3 the first week, 2 the second, and 1 for the final week.
We will be back for more sponsored logs soon enough though.
JWA .... did you get the PM with my shipping address..?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Got my goods yesterday, tried to upload pic but mobile app isn't allowing.. Will put the log up soon, though not officially start til September 1st. :)

Btw, thanks for all the extra goods :D
No problem, boss

JWA .... did you get the PM with my shipping address..?
I did, brotha. Passed along your info to the right people.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Everything has been shipped out! :D

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my Enzy-M in the mail. Will post a log later this week... Thx guys...!

Hgwarrior71

Awards
1. Age 19
2. Male
3. No experience with your products
4. no previous logs
5. Citruvol Elite
6. I'll probably stop taking my usual pre to give this product a better review
7. I can update 4x a wk
8. Training: powerlifting/bodybuilding
I usually train heavy with light muscle work at the end
Nutrition: cutting for a physique show