Millennium Sport Technologies RPG intraworkout sponsored log

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking again tonight. Last meal was about 1.5 hours ago. Going to sip on 2 scoops with some citrulline and agmatine with some bottled water mixed in. Hoping to make through in good condition again.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far 2 for 2. I’ll be taking again tonight before bed. Unfortunately I had a hiccup with an update on my body fat scale, the numbers are all jazzed up. So I can’t do my daily weigh ins.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working well for me. Down below 14% BF now. Cutting cals by 150 every week for next 4 weeks. Hoping to get into the 12% area before vacay

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working well for me. Down below 14% BF now. Cutting cals by 150 every week for next 4 weeks. Hoping to get into the 12% area before vacay
where are you going and with whom?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
South Jersey
Never been there; although born and riased in NE Maryland just above Baltimore. A co worker lived in Baltimore and was naming the beaches she went to in Jersey, quite a few of them. One was Jersey Shore, everyone knows that one from that show

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never been there; although born and riased in NE Maryland just above Baltimore. A co worker lived in Baltimore and was naming the beaches she went to in Jersey, quite a few of them. One was Jersey Shore, everyone knows that one from that show
Technically all the beaches on coast of jersey would be “jersey shore”. But the show was at “Seaside Heights”. More North Jersey.
But yeah, looking forward to it. Go almost every year. Family vacation but still want to look as good as I can....

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Soooo glad this is working for you now! I wonder what the issue was.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soooo glad this is working for you now! I wonder what the issue was.
Honestly, I think it had to do with the pre workout and this on top of it... But liking this now. Getting into a big deficit and using this stuff almost like an 8th meal before bed....

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I think it had to do with the pre workout and this on top of it... But liking this now. Getting into a big deficit and using this stuff almost like an 8th meal before bed....
That is great news, man! How do you handle sweeteners? Could the diet-sugar be a problem for you?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys! I’m loving this stuff! I won’t get into serious details here, but an aggravation in a very high traffic area that just wouldn’t heal up, is now almost complete healed! I’m telling you, 2 weeks after getting on this almost totally healed. 1 WORD......
AMAZING. Most be the L GLUTAMINE combined with the BCAA for the enhanced tissue generation. Thank you thank you thank you

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys! I’m loving this stuff! I won’t get into serious details here, but an aggravation in a very high traffic area that just wouldn’t heal up, is now almost complete healed! I’m telling you, 2 weeks after getting on this almost totally healed. 1 WORD......
AMAZING. Most be the L GLUTAMINE combined with the BCAA for the enhanced tissue generation. Thank you thank you thank you
Good to hear. I feel wonderful about l glutamine being ajipure brand which is the best from my knowledge, and the RPG-IBcaa being fermented and the rigorous testing policy on all of Millenium Sports ingredients.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I am EXTREMELY pleased to hear that! Please keep us in the loop and enjoy!