Military Barracks Bulk in Fort Worth, TX

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I am a Geographical Bachelor. 36 years old. 6 ft 1 in. 228 pounds NPC amateur bodybuilder looking to add some size this fall. I live in Base quarters and am looking for ideas regarding bulking up. I stay somewhat clean with it. I was wondering what others have done. I do not have much freezer space and dont mind going for groceries 3 times a week. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Fellas.

djatcss05

Awards
oatmeal is your best friend in the barracks.. assuming you have a microwave of course.. I like mine with banana and strawberries sliced and mixed in

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
oatmeal is your best friend in the barracks.. assuming you have a microwave of course.. I like mine with banana and strawberries sliced and mixed in
Nice. I have some whole wheat bread too. Good call. I got some pre cooked chicken breast, veggie and rice. Not bad for now.

djatcss05

Awards
Yea bro that will work. I pre-grilled most of my chicken and stored it in the fridge for about a week tops when I was still living in the bricks. After a few days it started to become more and more chewy lol.