Unanswered Mild ocd supplements?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody have luck treating mild ocd with supplements. Just started nac and about to pick up l-theanine. I’ve read some milk thistle and inositol is good as well. I’m just look for anybody with real feedback on it and the when’s and how’s you dosed it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Stress and Anxiety has some interesting ingredients that make help you here considering a lot of ocd stems from anxiety. Give it a look great price point. Also contains L theanine. Love the Rhodiola and Bacopa to just put my mind at ease. Recommend giving it a try

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Stress and Anxiety has some interesting ingredients that make help you here considering a lot of ocd stems from anxiety. Give it a look great price point. Also contains L theanine. Love the Rhodiola and Bacopa to just put my mind at ease. Recommend giving it a try
Knowing the quality of their products I would give this a try.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I agree with SNS Stress and Anxiety. The extracts they use seem to have a different feel than any time I have taken them solo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. And check out the supplement logs on this product as well in the supplement logs section.