Mild APEX TD cycle

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

Going to be running a cycle along with my buddy. I showed him the stuff at APEX and he loved them. I have pinned in the past before (5 cycles) but after an infection I think I'm going to take a break and use TD until I find another reliable source.

Anyways, was going to do primagen and stanogen for my buddy and I. Would be using
200mg of epi
100mg of 1 andro

Was also looking at the dienogen and wondering if that would be better than the primagen for recomping and cutting? I have used tren before if that's comparable? I definitely wouldn't let my buddy use dien for his second cycle. If I did use it myself if add it to the above stack.

Also how do this dosages look? What are recommended for each compound TD?
I know 200-600 mg is the most that I've seen for the Epi.
Not sure about the 1Andro
100-200mg for dien?

Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all,

Going to be running a cycle along with my buddy. I showed him the stuff at APEX and he loved them. I have pinned in the past before (5 cycles) but after an infection I think I'm going to take a break and use TD until I find another reliable source.

Anyways, was going to do primagen and stanogen for my buddy and I. Would be using
200mg of epi
100mg of 1 andro

Was also looking at the dienogen and wondering if that would be better than the primagen for recomping and cutting? I have used tren before if that's comparable? I definitely wouldn't let my buddy use dien for his second cycle. If I did use it myself if add it to the above stack.

Also how do this dosages look? What are recommended for each compound TD?
I know 200-600 mg is the most that I've seen for the Epi.
Not sure about the 1Andro
100-200mg for dien?

Thanks
Yeah those doses seem ok to start. Might go higher on the epi or add in some oral on top.
For orals of those compounds I go double or triple those doses but less is needed with most TD products.

I forget what I ran dien-diol (I think that’s his new dienogen-haven’t been keeping up)at, but it was NOS early runs and I just used the recommended doses and had good results. These should fill in the gap nicely in between pinning.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No personal experience on td versions of those bro (I’ve run the orals) but tag me in if you log it 👌

rax

rax

Awards
Just started PCT after running Apex's Synergen at 3ml for 8 weeks. I also added 900mg of oral Epi-andro. I initially dropped alot of water weight off and then I just had a steady recomp the rest of the time. Had an ok diet, would have probably had better results if my diet had been a 100% dialed in.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I'ma going to run it! I'd prob order some EPI for Preworkout to add as well... I think 3 compounds would be enough lol

For reference I'd probably follow filling dosages:

300mg Epi (+some 300-600mg oral PW)
100mg dien

Decided I'd drop the 1Andro part unless someone feels it would be extremely beneficial. These TD aren't cheap lol and I feel these would be better for a recomp

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I'ma going to run it! I'd prob order some EPI for Preworkout to add as well... I think 3 compounds would be enough lol

For reference I'd probably follow filling dosages:

300mg Epi (+some 300-600mg oral PW)
100mg dien

Decided I'd drop the 1Andro part unless someone feels it would be extremely beneficial. These TD aren't cheap lol and I feel these would be better for a recomp
Yeah, personally I'd focus on the Dienolone and Epi myself.
Dien can really work some magic. (You may even decide you want to bump it up a little after you get into the cycle.)

Apex's TDs aren't really that expensive, if you catch a BOGO Free, considering the relatively high bioavailability.

Tag some bros in the log, man!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah those doses seem ok to start. Might go higher on the epi or add in some oral on top.
For orals of those compounds I go double or triple those doses but less is needed with most TD products.

I forget what I ran dien-diol (I think that’s his new dienogen-haven’t been keeping up)at, but it was NOS early runs and I just used the recommended doses and had good results. These should fill in the gap nicely in between pinning.
Yeah man, the Dienogen (Dienolone) is a great compound!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, personally I'd focus on the Dienolone and Epi myself.
Dien can really work some magic. (You may even decide you want to bump it up a little after you get into the cycle.)

Apex's TDs aren't really that expensive, if you catch a BOGO Free, considering the relatively high bioavailability.

Tag some bros in the log, man!
I'll log it! About to order haha 8 weeks will should be good run to get reshredded and recomp nicely!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your gonna love it~ just dose it till it feels like you want it to. its pretty powerful stuff.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the last day on Apex-Alchemy's BOGO FREE Mix and Match sale, guys!
Stock up!!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any recommendations of the best place to apply the dienolone or epi andro? I got mine yesterday and I was just curious what spots everyone has had success with!

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Apply where the skin is thinnest. Inside of forearms or shoulder area are your best bet to start. Try to rotate application sites daily or apply left side/right side EOD

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually with APEX you wont (shouldnt) get any irritation like some of the other carriers in the past. You should be able to apply to the same spot multiple times per day if you wanted. I would add tho, there are many good locations to apply. inner thighs, tops of feet, clavicles, traps, shoulders, upper arms, even chest if you feel like it~

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any recommendations of the best place to apply the dienolone or epi andro? I got mine yesterday and I was just curious what spots everyone has had success with!
the scrotum is apparently a great place to apply transdermals (I’m actually not kidding)........but clavicle was always my favourite when I used a TD.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the scrotum is apparently a great place to apply transdermals (I’m actually not kidding)........but clavicle was always my favourite when I used a TD.
Just a quick disclaimer: We do not recommend applying our products to the genitals.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you don’t recommend - you highly recommend 😉😉 am I right??? 😂
No, in all seriousness, I do not recommend it. If you apply too much to a sensitive area it can severely dry the skin and cause cracking and peeling. Don't use it as lip balm, hemorrhoid ointment, personal lubricant or in general on any open, raw, or sensitive skin.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a quick disclaimer: We do not recommend applying our products to the genitals.
I second that. Damn stuff burns! It felt like I lit my scrotum in fire lol. It was kind of reminded me of warming lube, except it felt like my scrotum was going to melt off.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also who would be interesting in following a log? I'd be running 300mg of stanogen and 50-100mg of dienogen a day. Using it to recomping following quarantine

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I second that. Damn stuff burns! It felt like I lit my scrotum in fire lol. It was kind of reminded me of warming lube, except it felt like my scrotum was going to melt off.
Big oof.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A cracking peeling scrotum ... yes, it is probably best to avoid causing that ...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also who would be interesting in following a log? I'd be running 300mg of stanogen and 50-100mg of dienogen a day. Using it to recomping following quarantine
Heck yeah, I'll follow your scrotum log, bro!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm reading right you have transdermal Dienolone? I didnt know Dienolone was still around. I really liked it when it first came out I always thought of it like tren light. Good luck on your gains I'm definitely in for a log

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm reading right you have transdermal Dienolone? I didnt know Dienolone was still around. I really liked it when it first came out I always thought of it like tren light. Good luck on your gains I'm definitely in for a log

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
and you didn’t get off on that??? Just me then......🤣

and @nostrum420 ’raw, open or sensitive skin’ - damn bro what sorta state is your nutsack in?? 😂🙈.

in all seriousness the study or science I recall around applying to the sack was referring to a testosterone cream or gel - presumably much less likely to cause an irritation (it was also referring to a trt dosage).

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and you didn’t get off on that??? Just me then......🤣

and @nostrum420 ’raw, open or sensitive skin’ - damn bro what sorta state is your nutsack in?? .

in all seriousness the study or science I recall around applying to the sack was referring to a testosterone cream or gel - presumably much less likely to cause an irritation (it was also referring to a trt dosage).
Ya I've used some transdermal before down there with no problem. I think because this one is alcohol based and also has eucalyptus oil in it (nice touch, smells better than some others because of it). I wouldn't want to throw essential oils on my niblets anyways so makes sense

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I've used some transdermal before down there with no problem. I think because this one is alcohol based and also has eucalyptus oil in it (nice touch, smells better than some others because of it). I wouldn't want to throw essential oils on my niblets anyways so makes sense
have you ever rubbed Thai boxing cream on your balls for kicks? Literally feels like someone is holding a naked flame to the sack 🤣

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you ever rubbed Thai boxing cream on your balls for kicks? Literally feels like someone is holding a naked flame to the sack 🤣
LMAO can't say I have on purpose. I have seen a kid get talked into putting tigerbalm extra strength on his junk during a baseball game... Poor kid ran like he had a lot up his butt