might start cycle of androhard/androlean should i have anything else?

nickvtec1

Awards
I'm thinking of starting a cycle of androhard and androlean ive been doing some research and they appear to be the products that have the results I'm looking for and little sides. But I'm new to all this and I see a lot of guys are using other things with it like when their off the cycle. What exactly should I use with these 2 products and why. also when should those products be used such as when my cycle ends or starts. :think:

I recently started taking universal animal pak for a multi, what else should i be using?

nickvtec1

Awards
Did a little more research and what I'm trying to ask here I what PCT'S should I take if any and is their anything else I should take during the cycles besides a multi?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you should do more research. asking questions is fine but it doesn't even seem like you have a clue as to where to start with a pct. try researching 'SERMs' for starters. theres not one perfect pct for everyone, its best to learn as much as you can then decide what you think is appropriate.

nickvtec1

Awards
you should do more research. asking questions is fine but it doesn't even seem like you have a clue as to where to start with a pct. try researching 'SERMs' for starters. theres not one perfect pct for everyone, its best to learn as much as you can then decide what you think is appropriate.
That's what I'm doing now and I'm not gonna sit here and lie I have no clue about pct's one of the reasons I started this thread. I've been a lot of researched and learned a lot and I'm gonna continue my research until I finally get the whole pct thing. I understand the reason for it I just don't understand what products would be best but I don't plan on starting ANYTHING until I fully understand EVERYTHING.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what I'm doing now and I'm not gonna sit here and lie I have no clue about pct's one of the reasons I started this thread. I've been a lot of researched and learned a lot and I'm gonna continue my research until I finally get the whole pct thing. I understand the reason for it I just don't understand what products would be best but I don't plan on starting ANYTHING until I fully understand EVERYTHING.
Toremifene 120/60/60/30
TRS throughout PCT