Midcycle crisis

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Hey guys, so I'm about halfway through a 1-andro, epiandro, DMZ, and t2 cycle. Progress has been great so far, and my support supps/diet are on point.

However, last night and this morning, my poop was white. I know this is caused by bile not being excreted from your liver. Should I stop the cycle all together? Just remove the DMZ? Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Same chocolate powder I've used for years

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drink lots of milk the last day or so?

Just looking for more harmless suspects.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you taking anything for your on cycle support?
What I'm really saying here. Skip to the bold text.

• NAC
  • TUDCA and, or
  • Milk Thistle
How long have you been on your current cycle?
Mid Cycle could mean 2; 3; 4 weeks.

I'd go see my doctor.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I have drank a lot of milk the past couple days.

I'm taking NAC, MT, and Sam-e for my liver. Gallon + of water every day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No nausea, upset stomach or vomitting?
I have drank a lot of milk the past couple days.
im going with this ^^^

Watch for the next 24 to 48 hrs or your next movement. It should pass (pun intended) if it is the milk. I've had it happen without any orals.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I just threw up. Hopped out of the tanning bed after working out, and lost it. Totally could have been over working myself mixed with the heat in the bed though.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great :D

I'd still observe before getting alarmed. JMHO

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I figure if I'm still having the same issues come Sunday morning I'll take myself in. Work schedule is too hectic this weekend to fit it in. Should I continue dosing as I am, or should I cut back on at least the DMZ?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I figure if I'm still having the same issues come Sunday morning I'll take myself in. Work schedule is too hectic this weekend to fit it in. Should I continue dosing as I am, or should I cut back on at least the DMZ?
Go see a doctor! This could indicate bile duct obstruction, hepatomegaly which is an enlarged liver, conditions involving the pancreas which is involved in the secretion of bike and possibly the gallbladder which is what stores bile.

This is urgent. Work can wait, health cannot. Go see a doctor

...read online for 5 minutes and you'll see this is urgent.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me? I know my body and what the most likely cause is based on my (and your) excessive milk consumption and would continue as is for 24/48hrs until it passes...which it will. If it doesn't then you go. IMHO.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...read online for 5 minutes and you'll see this is urgent.
Not to minimize the concern but if I read on line about every symptom I've ever had and the fatal conditions I've had Id be dead and warmed over 20x and more by now.

@OP do what you feel is best.This is not the place for true medical advice from anyone, myself included.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Me? I know my body and what the most likely cause is based on my (and your) excessive milk consumption and would continue as is until it passes...which it will. If it doesn't then you go. IMHO.
What makes you think milk causes this??

This could be
1) Drug induced hepatitis. Common with anabolic steroids and things like Advil or other NSAIDS

2) Alcohol induced hepatitis ...(I hope you don't drink while on the PH's lol)....which can work in conjunction with the drugs being take (hence the warning: do not drink while taking this medication, or do not take this medication if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks in a day)

Sclerosing cholangitis which is a genetic disorder

Biliary cirrhosis which can be fatal if left untreated and can require the prescription of ursodiol which removes bile from the blood

........sooooooo what makes you think it's milk again?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Not to minimize the concern but if I read on line about every symptom I've ever had and the fatal conditions I've had Id be dead and warmed over 20x and more by now.

@OP do what you feel is best.This is not the place for true medical advice from anyone, myself included.
Yea. No sh** lol. But if you read online about pain in your left arm, left shoulder and chest, and read that most likely the causes of those 3 symptoms occurring simultaneously is a myocardial infarction (heart attack for the laymen here)....would you be concerned?

If you have a headache and read it could possibly be a brain tumor, well that's scary to think about but it could also be 5,000+ other things. So not an immediate concern.

But white stools has a very high possibility of being a serious condition.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What makes you think milk causes this??

........sooooooo what makes you think it's milk again?
Milk does not cause the liver symptoms you are referring to nor was I suggesting it. So let's be clear on that!

I have in the passed consumed half a gallon + of milk out of the blue because of binging on snacks and chasing with milk. Low and behold the next day or soon after have had a couple very pale bowel movements. I was not using oral steroids nor did I have liver or pancreatic failure or any other catastrophic organ issue. That is why.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea. No sh** lol. But if you read online about pain in your left arm, left shoulder and chest, and read that most likely the causes of those 3 symptoms occurring simultaneously is a myocardial infarction (heart attack for the laymen here)....would you be concerned?
No! I have a C5/C6 neck issue with nerve root innervation which aggrevates brachial plexus nerves and causes left arm pain and tingling in my finger. Not to mention a case of Costochondritis. My pulse is normal and steady and my blood pressure is normal. I'm not nauseous, vomitting, dizzy or light headed. It's not a heart attach.

If you have a headache and read it could possibly be a brain tumor, well that's scary to think about but it could also be 5,000+ other things. So not an immediate concern.
No. Refer to cervical and brachial plexus issue. Not to mention chronic sinusitis and alergies. I get headaches. It's not a tumor.

But white stools has a very high possibility of being a serious condition.
Sure. Or it could be all that damned milk I drank and I should have remembered it from the last time it happened.

I'm not going to spend the rest of this thread debating this with you. We offered our advice. I am not attempting to force my will upon the OP or you.

Thanks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your continued discussion with me about this matter after my request not to might be referred to as a couple or few things. Move on Dr..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP report back your findings please. If you felt better, or had to see your doc. I'm sure we'd all like to know you're ok.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I'm going to go in after work tonight. I've continued getting sick over the past couple hours and am starting to get really bad stomach cramps now. Better safe than sorry.

I'm prescribed Vicodin because of a couple torsion surgeries last year, and I avoid taking them if possible. However yesterday I did take 3 after a really bad flare up (not at once, over the course of the day) so the tylinol has me somewhat worried.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to go in after work tonight. I've continued getting sick over the past couple hours and am starting to get really bad stomach cramps now. Better safe than sorry.

I'm prescribed Vicodin because of a couple torsion surgeries last year, and I avoid taking them if possible. However yesterday I did take 3 after a really bad flare up (not at once, over the course of the day) so the tylinol has me somewhat worried.
You gonna be upfront about everything you taking?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmmmm. Full disclosure ;)

good idea!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

WebMD David, it tells you exactly what you have wrong! Every time! That cough you have? Cancer! Shortness of breath? Cancer or heart attack! Hangover you got from last night? It's a stroke! The soreness you have in your muscles? It's Rhabdo which means your kidneys have failed too!

In all seriousness tho, there's a lot of factors that could play in to this. Being observant is your best friend here but if you feel like you're getting worse and not better, it's best to go see someone.

Please don't use WebMD to try to diagnose stuff either. Take everything in to consideration before you jump to conclusions. It's awful when you misdiagnose yourself and freak yourself out when in reality it might have been from something you ate or drank. I mean hell I got white **** one day and was freaked out, found out it was from my protein powder tho. Generally if you're getting WORSE then you need to get it looked at.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stop any Vicodin and send to me for proper disposal. Thank you.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established

Yes the acetaminophen in Vicodin puts strain on the liver as well

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Everyone jokes about webMD and other sites....i get it....but it's a valuable tool when used properly and if you turn yourself into a hypochondriac by reading stuff on there then you're just an idiot. Just like here on Anabolic Minds, it's information. How you use it is up to you. But when you throw up for example, and it comes out dark brown....you may wonder wtf is that? I've never seen that before. So look it up online. You'll see pretty quickly that it could possibly be blood in the vomit. If the other symptoms and timeframe lines up with your story pretty well.....maybe you call the doc. If nothing lines up whatsoever and it turns out you drank 3 cups of chocolate syrup, you should probably realize that and not freak out.

It's common sense lol

BodyOfWotan

Awards
Lol no response from OP...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok then.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened to "white poop man"?
In absence of jaundice my bet would be on a gallstone obstructing the biliary duct.

sespress

Awards
Ops funeral was beautiful
That may not be funny, but I did catch a bad laugh. I do hope he's ok though that doesn't sound good at all, then he's gone no more posts. Eeeek. You can find some horror stories on line about liver damage.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Haha, super late on this. My liver values were elevated, but nothing critical. I did however have a gall stone which was causing the issue. Finished cycle and PCT at this point, killer results, now I get to have more surgery, as if 3 in the last year wasn't enough.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Reading all these post were funny horror book or something.. made me laugh and both concerned at the same time Great to hear that your still well, breathing and lifting Th3k1d

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, super late on this. My liver values were elevated, but nothing critical. I did however have a gall stone which was causing the issue. Finished cycle and PCT at this point, killer results, now I get to have more surgery, as if 3 in the last year wasn't enough.
I won!

Quote HGP: What happened to "white poop man"?
In absence of jaundice my bet would be on a gallstone obstructing the biliary duct.
Glad you are okay, dude!