Mid cycle blood work

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If anyone is interested in my blood work for reference happy to share some numbers.

I'm on 450mg Test Cyp and 400mg Masterton Prop weekly. I've also been taking 12.5 mg Exemestane twice a week on test injection days.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 2530 HIGH 250-1100 ng/dL
ESTRADIOL 24 NORMAL < OR = 39 pg/mL

WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 10.1 NORMAL 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL 01
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 5.83 HIGH 4.20-5.80 Million/uL 01
HEMOGLOBIN 16.7 NORMAL 13.2-17.1 g/dL 01
HEMATOCRIT 52.8 HIGH 38.5-50.0 % 01
MCV

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lipids wasn't part of the package and I didn't pay extra for that. Probably ugly right now, last years physical they were ok but not great. Will be getting them done end of Jan or early Feb for my 2022 physical.

I was pretty happy with my numbers today. Good to see Estrogen in range. My Hematocrit has been that level on my TRT dosage before. Will donate blood here soon.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pointless bloodworks tbh... these bloodworks don’t say nothing except that your test is legit and your estrogen is okay. you need the values that will evaluate your current health situation and how hard your cycle is affecting you or how well you’re dealing with it. C réactive protein, cholesterol,kidney values,liver values,CBC (cbc is the only valuable thing you have in your bloodworks) thyroid levels, etc etc etc.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pointless bloodworks tbh... these bloodworks don’t say nothing except that your test is legit and your estrogen is okay. you need the values that will evaluate your current health situation and how hard your cycle is affecting you or how well you’re dealing with it. C réactive protein, cholesterol,kidney values,liver values,CBC (cbc is the only valuable thing you have in your bloodworks) thyroid levels, etc etc etc.
Ahh probably should have mentioned I didn't copy and paste everything but happy to share any of the numbers if anyone is interested. Tested for everything you mention just not lipids. Everything is showing in the normal range. AST/ALT is actually the lowest it's ever been. Buuuuut in the past I was a pretty heavy drinker.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahh probably should have mentioned I didn't copy and paste everything but happy to share any of the numbers if anyone is interested. Tested for everything you mention just not lipids. Everything is showing in the normal range. AST/ALT is actually the lowest it's ever been. Buuuuut in the past I was a pretty heavy drinker.
Ah that makes more sense haha

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you sure that's a desired level of E2, considering your test is 2.5 times the ref range's upper limit?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you sure that's a desired level of E2, considering your test is 2.5 times the ref range's upper limit?
yep I’d be dropping the asin dose down. Unless your drying out for a show I’d personally want that estro up at 40 if not more.

obviously the less drugs we can take the better so being able to reduce the exem is a nice position to be in