mid-cycle and im sick as hell! need help fast

hondizzle420

Awards
ive got 2 weeks left on my 1-t tren/asteroid stack cycle. and ive caught a nasty head cold or sinus infection. i want to know what i can take that wont mess with the cycle or the precious 20lbs ive gained. also, im using cellmass, anadrolic state, and animal pak.

ive been prescribed augmentin and phenegrin before, maybe even the Z pack so i assume thats what ill get this time. please help what should i do?

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what the first two are, but it's retarded to take antibiotics for a cold. Eat extra, sleep extra, and train just as hard. Trust me, you'll be good to go.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Suck it up. Keep eating and keep working out. You'll recover. Unless it is so bad you are stuck in bed and pukin'...then go to a doctor.

gottabecool

Awards
Well, if it a legit sinus INFECTION...you kind of need to take anti-biotics. That is not likely to get better on it's own. If it is just a cold, man-up.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, if it a legit sinus INFECTION...you kind of need to take anti-biotics. That is not likely to get better on it's own. If it is just a cold, man-up.
The bump is strong with you.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I had a stomach virus, food poisoning TWICE, a sinus infection, a cold, and ear infections while I was in the middle of a cutting cycle. It sucked, but I sucked it up and trained through it, took my meds, and eventually got over them. Sometimes you just have to man up and push through adversities.

P.S. Make sure you do take your meds, drink PLENTY of water, and get EXTRA sleep (nap when you can also). Good Luck!

BEAST

Massiah

Awards
Benchpress Backarms and Curls!!! BBC through the cold.

ThePawnFather

Awards
thats ****** great. if by chance you do take something avoid the Z pack Dr.love this the get a very high spiff for pushing the pack.,get the script for the augmentin or if possible tell the Dr. you want amoxicillin.i wouldnt recommend taking supplement with the scripts its pointless bc most supps have vitamin C which is going to kill the meds,however its always good to have some handy,ex.if you need a tooth pulled and its killing you a dentist wont pull it unless your premedicated 4x500mg of amoxicellin

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I lost 15lbs in 1 week... No, i wasnt in a kick ass cut, I had dysentery..
Im dead serious, was about 50 percent strength for 2-3 weeks after I got better, was the most horrible feeling in the world for the week-2 weeks I had it...

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I lost 15lbs in 1 week... No, i wasnt in a kick ass cut, I had dysentery..
Im dead serious, was about 50 percent strength for 2-3 weeks after I got better, was the most horrible feeling in the world for the week-2 weeks I had it...
I thought everyone knew this stuff, but here goes:

Keep some olive leaf extract, zinc. and coconut oil on hand in case you get a virus. They will make you feel almost completely well during the infection, and the infection goes away quicker too. Echinacea will help your body get rid of many viruses too, but works better with true germs, and megadosing vit-C helps too. There are also several excellent mushrooms such as Reshi that will pump up your immune response. There is no reason to go through all that nonsense. These immune boosters in combination work BETTER than antibiotics even on germs.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
I thought everyone knew this stuff, but here goes:

Keep some olive leaf extract, zinc. and coconut oil on hand in case you get a virus. They will make you feel almost completely well during the infection, and the infection goes away quicker too. Echinacea will help your body get rid of many viruses too, but works better with true germs, and megadosing vit-C helps too. There are also several excellent mushrooms such as Reshi that will pump up your immune response. There is no reason to go through all that nonsense. These immune boosters in combination work BETTER than antibiotics even on germs.

Your placing way to much faith on some herbs. If they are to work at all they need to be taking for a long period of time. 6 weeks and better. Depends which herb how much you take and what your body is going to absorb. Alot of this stuff isn't absorbed very well by the body. Look up milk thishle and see the absorbtion rate for it. It's horrible. Mega doses of zinc can be dangerous to. People thing you should just preload there supplements before they start a cycle but you need alot longer then 2 weeks to pre load. It takes a while to get your blood levels up. Alot of herbs have a very short half life of about 2 to 6 hours.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Antibiotics inhibit protein synthesis, its counterproductive to take them on cycle. JMO

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Antibiotics inhibit protein synthesis, its counterproductive to take them on cycle. JMO

Does an antibiotic inhibit protein synthesis that much to make that much of an impact? Hard to believe that his gains would suffer that significantly from a course of antibiotics but I'm interested in this enough I will research it a bit.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Your placing way to much faith on some herbs. If they are to work at all they need to be taking for a long period of time. 6 weeks and better. Depends which herb how much you take and what your body is going to absorb. Alot of this stuff isn't absorbed very well by the body. Look up milk thishle and see the absorbtion rate for it. It's horrible. Mega doses of zinc can be dangerous to. People thing you should just preload there supplements before they start a cycle but you need alot longer then 2 weeks to pre load. It takes a while to get your blood levels up. Alot of herbs have a very short half life of about 2 to 6 hours.
It's been my personal experience that these specific herbs, vitamins, minerals and fats (in the case of coconut oil) work well and work fast, often much faster than antibiotics. And some you can "pre-load." The fact that milk thistle has a poor absorbtion rate has nothing to do with the ones listed. Futher, there is a type of milk thiste that has a good absorbtion rate, but it's expensive and most would rather mega-dose the cheap bulk. Zinc is a minor player in this which only helps a little, and yep, it's not to be mega-dosed -- about the amount used in a typical ZMA supplement is about right. Echinacea's effects can be noticeable within a couple of hours and coconut oil, which dissolves the outer membranes of a virus can be used on an ongoing bases, effectively "pre-loading" it.

HERBS make up the majority of the supplements sold by these companies, are you saying they are an ineffective fraud? LOL.
:biglaugh:

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
It's been my personal experience that these specific herbs, vitamins, minerals and fats (in the case of coconut oil) work well and work fast, often much faster than antibiotics. And some you can "pre-load." The fact that milk thistle has a poor absorbtion rate has nothing to do with the ones listed. Futher, there is a type of milk thiste that has a good absorbtion rate, but it's expensive and most would rather mega-dose the cheap bulk. Zinc is a minor player in this which only helps a little, and yep, it's not to be mega-dosed -- about the amount used in a typical ZMA supplement is about right. Echinacea's effects can be noticeable within a couple of hours and coconut oil, which dissolves the outer membranes of a virus can be used on an ongoing bases, effectively "pre-loading" it.

HERBS make up the majority of the supplements sold by these companies, are you saying they are an ineffective fraud? LOL.
:biglaugh:

No, I'm not saying that. The milk thistle product that has better absorption has phosphatidycholine (soy licithine) added to it which increases absorption. As far as coconut oil helping a virus is pretty laughable. Echinacea research is funny to. Some good a lot of it bad. Science is my God and when science says bullshi% I got to go with that. Did you see the latest research on ZMA supplementation. Pretty laughable to. Useless. It can't help anyone sleep and it will never raise test levels like the hyped up claims suggest. Actually I think it was bb.com who had it in there top 10 myths of all times. When you see studies on something and it's done on rats don't waste your money on it.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm not saying that. The milk thistle product that has better absorption has phosphatidycholine (soy licithine) added to it which increases absorption. As far as coconut oil helping a virus is pretty laughable. Echinacea research is funny to. Some good a lot of it bad. Science is my God and when science says bullshi% I got to go with that. Did you see the latest research on ZMA supplementation. Pretty laughable to. Useless. It can't help anyone sleep and it will never raise test levels like the hyped up claims suggest. Actually I think it was bb.com who had it in there top 10 myths of all times. When you see studies on something and it's done on rats don't waste your money on it.
Actually, you are indeed saying that herbs don't work, and that is an attack on the supplement industry. Are you a pharm person? Do you work for them?

Let's just agree to disagree. I'll use my herbs, vitamins, minerals and oils and you can keep your doctor scripts and pharmacy dependencies. I go with what works for me, others can try my recommendations or not as they see fit.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Actually, you are indeed saying that herbs don't work, and that is an attack on the supplement industry. Are you a pharm person? Do you work for them?

Let's just agree to disagree. I'll use my herbs, vitamins, minerals and oils and you can keep your doctor scripts and pharmacy dependencies. I go with what works for me, others can try my recommendations or not as they see fit.

Dude, reread my post. I didn't say all things didn't work. Just research anything that I said and take it from there.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Up your carbs and water intake. You prob have test flu. Its a killer but goes away fast when you up the carbs and hydration.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
i love eating some insanely hot hotsauce with a sinus infection, then going to the bathroom and blowing out all that green/bloody ****

snuggy

Awards
Drink plenty of warm water. Inhale the steam with eucalyptus oil or any OTC like Vicks Vaporub. You’ll get relieved of sinus trouble. Eat healthy, avoid anything cold. Heating your food before eating will kill the bacteria which avoid any infection.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
Z pack it....Ive gotten a sinus infection the last 3 years in a row when fall hits, took a Z pack and was fine in 5 days, back to business as usual.