Mid cycle adjustment?!

MoparRob

Awards
Hey guys I'm in need of some advice. I am just getting over from a broken wrist, to speed up my comeback I started a cycle of winny. My main goal is to recomp/cut. Now after being on winny (50mg ED) for about a week I'm feeling great and now regretting not doing what was recommended to me in the first place, which was stack test cyp with winny. Now I've never heard of starting test cyp with winny. So long story short what do you guys recommend? Should I go ahead and start test cyp at 500mg once a week? And if so should I stack something else after my winny is gone? Sorry for all the questions guys I've searched this topic and had zero luck. Thanks in advance.

Rob

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Since youre only a week in with the winny, go ahead and start the test. Taking the winny another 3-4 weeks should be good until the cyp kicks in.

MoparRob

Awards
Thanks for the info, its appreciated! Would you recommend stacking anything with the test after the winny is done?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Since it seems you are relatively new to AAS, no, just keep it simple this go around.