micronized creatine....post cycle??

sepheus61

Awards
has anyone ever had any experience with micronized creatine vs. reguar old creatine monohydrate??

i have read somewhere that micronized creatine is easier on the digestive track which mine can be sensitive sometimes...

any suggestions on what brands are the best/most cost effective creatines on the markets would be nice too...(no cell tech)

thanks

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I don't think your being rude at all todd... We have a search feature like this implemented for a reason.

sepheus61

Awards
i am not going to get into an argument about this...

but i have read a ton of threads about creatine on this forum and NONE of them have much of any information about micronized creatine..which is what my question was about...

the question is...

"Has anyone ever had any experience with micronized creatine??"

if so...

does anyone have any suggestions on which brand of "micronized creatine" is the best/most cost effective??

...the reason i ask this question is because micronized creatine is more expensive than regual creatine mono and i would like to know if it is any more effective than regualr creatine...plus it is said that it is easier on your digestive track than creatine mono...the last time i took creatine mono the crap came out of me like a fat kid down a waterslide...and i don't really want to do that again......

THANKS

Mr_Baseball

Awards
Use Prolabs Creapure....... cheap and good results with it

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
If you're getting the Hershey squirts from Creapure then there is a good chance you're going to get them from micronized creatine.

Do a search on SAN's V12. Many creatine non-responders or unbearable side affects have responded very well to it. However, one month of it will cost about the same as 3+ months of Prolab's Creapure.

~Todd

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
damn it people ! screw the prolab and AST and optimum! u know what im going to suggest :p Syntrax Straight. its creatine anhydrous which doesnt use a water molecule to bond the creatine together so it wont leave u bloated, 6% purer than monohydrate AND its cheaper. 18$ at muscleshoppe for a kilo (1000g). you cant beat that, next time they want a good creatine help me push this ... im getting more people each day but hey .. it takes time ;)

i hope syntrax reads this and hooks me up w/ some **** ;):D storm where are you hiding?

Mr_Baseball

Awards
Stick with the best....... PROLAB Creapure.... If you dont want to get bloated mix in some cardio and dont be a lazy a$$. :D

BaseBall

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
damn it people ! screw the prolab and AST and optimum! u know what im going to suggest :p Syntrax Straight. its creatine anhydrous which doesnt use a water molecule to bond the creatine together so it wont leave u bloated, 6% purer than monohydrate AND its cheaper. 18$ at muscleshoppe for a kilo (1000g). you cant beat that, next time they want a good creatine help me push this ... im getting more people each day but hey .. it takes time ;)

i hope syntrax reads this and hooks me up w/ some **** ;):D storm where are you hiding?
1. How do you get 6% purer than Prolab's Creapure that assays out at 99.99% pure?
2. I'm not familiar with creatine anhydrous, how are the side affects? I did a search on here an you're the only one who has posted on this. However, I did a search on bb.com and PA said the water retention is BS due to chemistry. Another search on bb.com and Will Brink had similar comments.

Stick with the best....... PROLAB Creapure.... If you dont want to get bloated mix in some cardio and dont be a lazy a$$. :D

BaseBall
I don't think his main concern is creatine smoothing. He's looking for something that doesn't give hime the sliders for his entire cycle. There has been really good feedback on the creatine salts like SAN V12 or Swole V2 for people who have this side affect from mono or micronized.

~Todd

Last edited: