MGF dosing

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i just ordered up some MGF and I was wondering what the typical dosage is? (200mcgs?). How much is recommended when running it with igf-1 lr3?

This is what I was thinking for frequency:

Igf-1 lr3 20mcg bilaterally PreWO in muscle trained. (This has felt like the best way to run it IMO)

Then MGF administered the same way postWO in muscle trained.

Using this protocol only on training days.

Thoughts, Concerns?

WetWorks

Awards
200mcg bilaterally is right. IMHO IGF should be run higher at 80mcg to 100mcg bilaterally for 4 weeks strait and take 4 to 6 weeks off, than repeat.

2res4

Awards
I would go for 800 to 1000mcg a week so 200pwo 4x a week is good. I have heard of using as little as 500 a week but seems better results are at higher dose. I have been using 800 to 1000mcg a week with peg mgf. The fist week I looked fuller but since then nothing noticeable. Mgf is probably better than the peg

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool. So 100mcg per side in the same muscle I pinned pre wo ?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is dose dependent IMO. I've used it at 200mcg bilat, and up to 800mcg bilat, and at the higher doses you swell up like a beast. I've added significant size to my chest using pegMGF, and even a bit of size on my calves which never budge.

This stuff is better than IGF for spot enhancement IMO, but i've used both off and on so it's hard to say specifically.

WetWorks

Awards
this stuff is dose dependent IMO. I've used it at 200mcg bilat, and up to 800mcg bilat, and at the higher doses you swell up like a beast. I've added significant size to my chest using pegMGF, and even a bit of size on my calves which never budge.

This stuff is better than IGF for spot enhancement IMO, but i've used both off and on so it's hard to say specifically.

how long did you run 800mcg bilat for?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
how long did you run 800mcg bilat for?
Not long, 1 week and I shot 4x that week. I had to use it up before leaving on vacation for two weeks, and I just remember the insane fullness and pump I had for the next 4-5 days. Whether or not that leads to greater gains I dunno, it's too expensive to run like that anyways. But I've read on other board of guys getting great results from higher doses

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
igf lr3 is no good at high doses.. chain is too long to hit muscle receptors when needed.. much will be waisted.. igf short chain version can be dosed high with great effect.. 40-50mcg of lr3 is all that is needed.. 200mcg mgf is the norm from what I have seen post workout..

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I will run it that way and see how it goes.

WetWorks

Awards
Not long, 1 week and I shot 4x that week. I had to use it up before leaving on vacation for two weeks, and I just remember the insane fullness and pump I had for the next 4-5 days. Whether or not that leads to greater gains I dunno, it's too expensive to run like that anyways. But I've read on other board of guys getting great results from higher doses

nice :)

Ethansia

Awards
H, I'm sorry to interrupt. May I seek some opinion on the dosing usage of regular MGF with IGF? I've about 60mg of MGF and 30mg of IGF and I'm wondering how to use it, with so many different opinions floating on the forums, I am hoping that somebody can point me in the right direction. Below is my training schedule, all done in the evening due to work commitments.
Monday - Back
Tuesday - shoulders
Wednesday - legs
Thursday - rest
Friday - chest
Saturday - arms
Sunday - rest
My weaker body parts are back, calves and arms.
Any advice from will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
H, I'm sorry to interrupt. May I seek some opinion on the dosing usage of regular MGF with IGF? I've about 60mg of MGF and 30mg of IGF and I'm wondering how to use it, with so many different opinions floating on the forums, I am hoping that somebody can point me in the right direction. Below is my training schedule, all done in the evening due to work commitments.
Monday - Back
Tuesday - shoulders
Wednesday - legs
Thursday - rest
Friday - chest
Saturday - arms
Sunday - rest
My weaker body parts are back, calves and arms.
Any advice from will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Hey man i think you need to do some more research first. The answer to youre question was already answered above.

I will help you anyways but read up some more man. I found that pinning igf lr3 20mcg bi laterally IM preWO and 100mcg MGF postwo the same way in the same muscle works best for me.

What's youre goals, training experience etc ?