MGF base

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering who has used MGF base from IBE's original run. I have 2 mg and I'm gonna be pinning them at 500 mcg twice/week for 2 weeks. I was wondering if anyone who has used it got any effect from it?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering who has used MGF base from IBE's original run. I have 2 mg and I'm gonna be pinning them at 500 mcg twice/week for 2 weeks. I was wondering if anyone who has used it got any effect from it?
I have 2 mg of MGF (non-peg) I am running. I pin 500mcg once every 6 days. So far I've pinned twice in the muscle to be worked the following day. One interesting thing is that I had a lot of energy on the day of pinning...less recovery time between sets.

I am running a post-workout IGF cycle at the same time. Nothing much to report so far.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I do really low volume work, on days that I use the MGF would you recommend I do higher volume work with the muscle pinned?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I do really low volume work, on days that I use the MGF would you recommend I do higher volume work with the muscle pinned?
I pin MGF in the muscle I will work the following day and then the following day IGF in that worked muscle within 5 minutes of working it.

As far as when to pin I'm following the advice of thegame46 & grunt76.

I don't expect much from MGF thats why I'm playing with the amount dosed (500mg bilaterally) until I run out. It will probably be beneficial since I am using IGF as well.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are the thoughts on MGF pinned in the calves for growth and strength?

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing 250 mcg bilateral twice/week in my shoulders 2 hours pre-workout. I read that the half-life of MGF base is ~20 minutes so I figure 2 hours is long enough for it to do it's job. I'll be pinning my shoulders by the way.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing 250 mcg bilateral twice/week in my shoulders 2 hours pre-workout. I read that the half-life of MGF base is ~20 minutes so I figure 2 hours is long enough for it to do it's job. I'll be pinning my shoulders by the way.

Are you doing this because you want your shoulders to be broader? Because from what I understood it worked site specific for the muscle trained that day and only had growth for the muscle injected correct?

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm pinning my side delts, I work every muscle group except legs twice/week.