Mexican vet meds

nstych

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with Mexican veterinary products from companies like Brovel, Folgen, or Syd Group? I'd appreciate any feedback

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's not that unheard of, if I deciphered the meaning of the question accurately.
While in Tijuana 25 years ago, we went to a vet with the goal of getting equipoise. My horse needed it. The vet also had oil-based D-bol at 100 mg/ml. The horse performed very well.
Sorry OP, no info on the companies you mentioned.

nstych

Awards
It's not that unheard of, if I deciphered the meaning of the question accurately.
While in Tijuana 25 years ago, we went to a vet with the goal of getting equipoise. My horse needed it. The vet also had oil-based D-bol at 100 mg/ml. The horse performed very well.
Sorry OP, no info on the companies you mentioned.
Thanks for the response. I think you understood the context of my question fully. There are numerous products online being sold under the guise of veterinary hormonal medication. Just want to see if anyone has had any experience with these and have feedback regarding dosage accuracy, effects, and safety profile.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response. I think you understood the context of my question fully. There are numerous products online being sold under the guise of veterinary hormonal medication. Just want to see if anyone has had any experience with these and have feedback regarding dosage accuracy, effects, and safety profile.
Don't waste your time and health with that garbage. Be patient and you will find a reliable source.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what do you think trenbolone is... and eq? winny-v

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what do you think trenbolone is... and eq? winny-v
I'm responding to his second post mentioning online [which I'm assuming is ebay] retailers of products like brovell's. Most of these products will be fake or highly underdosed

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm responding to his second post mentioning online [which I'm assuming is ebay] retailers of products like brovell's. Most of these products will be fake or highly underdosed
I wasn't really replying at your comment... 🤪

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most of the time, vet stuff is cleaner and better than most of UGL stuff

nstych

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Do you or anyone you know have experience with vet products specifically from Mexico? I don’t want to sound judgmental or anything but I just can’t see much attention to detail on dosages and quality control going into these products if they are mass produced in Mexico and often counterfeited. I’m very close to pulling the trigger as they are extremely cheap and come in high volumes (20ml-250ml) but don’t want to waste my money and definitely don’t want to end up with some infection or other health issue.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I always use google images when looking for something. Click a pic. You can find anything online...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback. Do you or anyone you know have experience with vet products specifically from Mexico? I don’t want to sound judgmental or anything but I just can’t see much attention to detail on dosages and quality control going into these products if they are mass produced in Mexico and often counterfeited. I’m very close to pulling the trigger as they are extremely cheap and come in high volumes (20ml-250ml) but don’t want to waste my money and definitely don’t want to end up with some infection or other health issue.
Well, all I can say is that my brother is vet, and he told me this what I've told you, also, many guru's say the same. Try to find them online, if they seem like a reputable company, but only for animlas, it wouldn't be bad for you either. It doesn't really mater where they come from

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I have used mex online pharmacies for human pharmaceuticals without any issues. No anabolics but t3 and other common rx meds. These sites have links/ads for the veterinary sites.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
2nd that. At least vet pharmaceuticals likely have at least some regulations. No FDA regulations on UGL drug production... obviously

...still, good stuff isn’t real hard to find. AM is not sponsored by any real-gear UGLs, but lots of other boards are. many also have threads on common UGLs legitimacy. Just click on some ads..