Mexican Gear

chiggady174

Awards
Thinking about taking a quick "vacation" to nogalas and wondering if anybody has been south of the border recently. I like Sten, but haven't pinned it in years. I've been pinning for a couple years, so I'm not "new." 6' 220 and about 12-15%bf. Any info is good info. I'm not sourcing!!! Just trying to find someone with recent pricing & availability experience.

justmechillin

Pay for protection while in Mexico now..... It isn't the same anymore, you could loose you head, literally... I was down there last Oct 2012, and wont be back any time soon............

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol my parents went there for their anniversary a couple years ago and the place they stayed at had full time earned guards follow every guest around... my dad even had a guy watching him from shore when he rented a jet ski. Its wacky down there

PhatBoy07

Awards
Lol my parents went there for their anniversary a couple years ago and the place they stayed at had full time earned guards follow every guest around... my dad even had a guy watching him from shore when he rented a jet ski. Its wacky down there
Sounds like your talking "rocky point" or some resort tourist town.

"Nogales" is a **** hole az boader town.

You gotta ask yourself? Is the juice worth the squeeze? I wouldn't risk it. Ive heard story's of the mexican pharmacists tipping the boarder agents off for reward money, as soon as you leave the pharmacy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 64
jumpshot903 Nutrition / Health 43
timmmah Anabolics 1
timmmah Anabolics 1