methyltrienolone

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive read every post on the board about this but im curious for more experiences. What dose did you take, how long? what were the effects and results like for you?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only used it a few times at meets. 500 mcg doesn’t do much, but I have been in a positive headspace at least. I am probably going to use 1mg doses before bench and deadlift Sunday. I have used 500mcg a few times and it’s pretty minor.

It only lasts a few hours. Not a great compound to run as a course as an anabolic. I mean guys do, but you need 2-3mg daily for a couple weeks, and at that toxicity it’s not really the best option. Go injectable if you want to run it as a 2-3 week anabolic; that’s what guys who use it before bodybuilding shows do. Skip that first liver pass at least. Put you’re doing a couple pins a day, which is kind of obnoxious.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was using it pwo occasionally a few years ago on a test cycle. I was told to start low at 250mcg but that didn't do anything, I noticed short bursts of strength from 1mg and I have used up to 2mg pwo but imo it's not worth the toxicity, there are much safer options. I get the most strength increase from m1t/m1a.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was using it pwo occasionally a few years ago on a test cycle. I was told to start low at 250mcg but that didn't do anything, I noticed short bursts of strength from 1mg and I have used up to 2mg pwo but imo it's not worth the toxicity, there are much safer options. I get the most strength increase from m1t/m1a.
I never understood why M1A didn't take off like Msten or DMZ did at the time. I think it was the best DS/PH to come out during that time.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never understood why M1A didn't take off like Msten or DMZ did at the time. I think it was the best DS/PH to come out during that time.
That stuff makes my shoulders balloon in just a few days.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That stuff makes my shoulders balloon in just a few days.
Stuff is crazy strong. I mean msten and DMZ are good but I always considered M1A to be the king of DS/PH that came out during that time. I have 1 more bottle of Medfit Rx's M1A (Alphadrolone) stashed away, which I plan on running in the fall. Always enjoyed Medfit Rx's stuff (except for their crazy DS/PH stack products).

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff is crazy strong. I mean msten and DMZ are good but I always considered M1A to be the king of DS/PH that came out during that time. I have 1 more bottle of Medfit Rx's M1A (Alphadrolone) stashed away, which I plan on running in the fall. Always enjoyed Medfit Rx's stuff (except for their crazy DS/PH stack products).
Im guessing you never tried their mtren nasal spray?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im guessing you never tried their mtren nasal spray?
That was my first go with Mtren - I feel it was stronger than the oral I’ve used. 500-750mcg of that stuff would put me in a decidedly more aggressive headspace to really push those heaviest lifts.

If you can find an old bottle of that, it will be good for acute/competitive use. BUT it always irritated my sinuses after, no way could I use it twice daily as a course if I wanted to.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That was my first go with Mtren - I feel it was stronger than the oral I’ve used. 500-750mcg of that stuff would put me in a decidedly more aggressive headspace to really push those heaviest lifts.

If you can find an old bottle of that, it will be good for acute/competitive use. BUT it always irritated my sinuses after, no way could I use it twice daily as a course if I wanted to.
Just the fact that they made that product is ballsy. Not surprising the owner got locked up I guess. They did have damn good products though.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Was considering mtren raws, nasal mist would be easy… but then again im considering running ir for a short blast so inj may be for me. Interesting ROA

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd like to counter here and ask why your interested in using it? Outside of a strength type competition it's doesn't have much versatility.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to counter here and ask why your interested in using it? Outside of a strength type competition it's doesn't have much versatility.
I know he competes in arm wrestling, but I’m not sure if he has a competition coming up or not. I just assumed that’s why.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be for strength primarily

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I competed today, and added 1mg Mtren preWO before squat, bench, and deadlift. The meet ran fast so what I took for deadlift was really kind of layered on top of the pre-bench, and I felt pretty electric on deadlift today. Life my nervous system was just dialed up extra hot; I did a vertical jump during warmups and absolutely amazed myself how high I got.

Great mood and I kicked ass, so I can’t say anything bad about it still as a preWO.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I competed today, and added 1mg Mtren preWO before squat, bench, and deadlift. The meet ran fast so what I took for deadlift was really kind of layered on top of the pre-bench, and I felt pretty electric on deadlift today. Life my nervous system was just dialed up extra hot; I did a vertical jump during warmups and absolutely amazed myself how high I got.

Great mood and I kicked ass, so I can’t say anything bad about it still as a preWO.
Nice bro!!