Methyltrienolone/ Test E/ Tren E/ S1/ Igf-1 LR3 Lets gooo!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
So as we can all see ive lost quality mass while putting on a gross amount of fat lol...weighed in at 196 with clothes yesterday. I rocked chest and made my elbow super sore haha. ive honestly been neglecting my peptides a bit. it is hard to keep up with 4 doses/day. Today I absolutely crushed back. mild strength increase which of course could be placebo. abs again today and boy are they on fire. Im feeling super motivated to get ripped up so look for serious progress and please be kind enough to ride me a little haha.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
5 chicken packs, 2 packs steak, ground beef, chicken sausage with spinach, chorizo, red and green peppers, garlic, evoo, asparagus, spring mixes, carrots, hummus, eggs, queso blanco, pickles, mushrooms, avocados, lemons and limes, unsalted peanuts, rotisserie chicken, Serrano and habanero peppers, cilantro

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Libido is up already. road head for the win...oh and she was driving 0_o.... pinned again last night ( 250mg test e 200mg tren e) will lower test next injection. also dosed .5mg adex, .5 mg caber and continue to dose formastanzol 5pumps am 5 pumps pm. Im goin to go pin igf1 and ghrp-6 then destroy shoulders, abs, and cardio.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Cardio was miserable today but I pushed through. mild dull headache this afternoon, may be stress may be bp so ill test it tomorrow. Good god I could go for a beer haha. Keeping calories relatively low still and carbs have been under 50g since Friday. going to reefed sunday. Theres a texas de brazil opening by me tomorrow so I think I will be heading their in the near future

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I noticed you took the full dose of metyltren preworkout... Why not taking it spread throughout the day. Like 250 in am then at about noon and then the final 250 preworkout?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yea it does have a half life aroun 4-5 hours so splitting the dose as you mentioned would probably keep blood levels more stable. I tried this with other compounds and haven't noticed much of a difference in terms of gains and many prefer using short half life orals pre workout.

I forgot to post the I was sweating pretty good yesterday. I usually don't sweat that much but on tren it drips down the inside of my arms like a stream. Guess this is the real deal and is in full effect.

Today is day 6 and will be used for abs and cardio only.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Got crazy shin pumps doin incline cardio today. Had to lower after like 12min. Been feeling pretty good otherwise. No other sides to report

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I should also note that I haven't been getting any back pumps yet. Dbol gives them to me and sd absolutely ruins me. Let's hold out hope since I've also been feeling really good too n sd usually has me feeling like poop.

Considering bumping to 1mg after second week. a riding it there until its gone (14 days)(leaves 2 tabs left over).

Aggression is up and if the comcast guy doesn't get here soon someones getting at least an ear beating!

delcapone

delcapone

Awards
just ordered Inj. methyltrienolone, the source advised not to do over 1/4 cc. 40 pins a bottle

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Had a really good back lift then started packing up all my stuff for the move. No cardio today but ill have my share of running around.

Diet has still been on point but I haven't weighed myself. Not sure if I notice any leaning out. Ill get some new pics up at the end of next week. The last ones really weren't very good and although I'm no where close to where I want to be they really didn't do me justice haha.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Legs and some shoulders today....I really didn't want to lift. I'm pretty worn out from everything yesterday. Pulled out the carpet, padding, tack track, and staples from one bedroom. Then I had to cut, roll, and tie off 4 ft pieces. Comcast continues to infuriate me and I still have no cable/internet.

Supposed to have my refeed on sundays but there is a new muscle maker grill that just opened next to the gym and I want to check that out so ill let you all know how it is if I go.

Hammies are already feelin weak walkin down the stairs ugh....

Oooo yea weighed in down 4 lbs. Don't know what to make of that

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
This renovating stuff takes a lot out of you im pretty beat. Yesterday noticed pee is slightly darker than normal despite adequate water and my supports so this stuff is definitely pretty toxic. today is day 11 so I will monitor this closely. oooo and as promised

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
How much water are you drinking? Remember right now your more thermogenic then ever. Your probably sweating like a beast. So your losing more fluid then ever more then you would think... So double your intake at least.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking? Remember right now your more thermogenic then ever. Your probably sweating like a beast. So your losing more fluid then ever more then you would think... So double your intake at least.
I fill my shaker cup all the way 7-8 times per day. at 24 ozs its between 172-196ozs. you sir are correct about the sweating

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Well there is 128 oz. in a gallon so since your still seeing dark I would try and push yourself to get close to 2 gallons a day especially when on tren based products... You can get away with a gallon with some of the milder DS/PH and test but tren increases your need especially if your intensity in the gym is high which it should be. Good luck man!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Going to increase water for sure by another 24-48 ounces. Surprisingly I'm only getting up to pee once per night. Usually on cycle its like 3-4 times, especially when on tren and the fact that I have insomnia normally. Sleeping surprisingly well lately.

Killer back lift today then abs. Not really noticing any significant strength gains but was sweating my ass off. Leaning out in my upper chest/delts/traps.

Diet is still good, eating a spring mix and chicken salad with evoo and avocado. I love to eat and eat out all the time so its surprising how easily I adapt to a strict diet.

Cardio in the sun later, I'm pale as **** lol.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 14, Tudca ordered. thinking seems to be dosage of 1g/day for harsh cycles? I think my house is almost done and I should actually be able to sleep in a bed tonight instead of a mattress on the ground. Going to hit shoulders abs cardio. got a little sun yesterday, so im liking that. might run outside later

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 18, Ive been pretty exhausted the past few days. I didn't sleep at all Friday night. Thought it might be from other things but today I believe lethargy from the methytrienolone is setting in. I was becoming out of breath quickly today and not really feeling motivated to continue. I pushed through a back lift but skipped abs and cardio. still not noticing any strength increase. weight is down a couple more pound though and I am noticing some more definition in certain areas. elbow still hurts but feels sooo much better than just a couple weeks ago. Also, I dosed tudca today at 500mg this morning. I got the one recommended off amazon. they couldn't put it in a worse container lol. the scooper is so small and the little bag makes it difficult but I got two scoops into my mouth. really salty and not very tasty haha. hopefully this stuff works well

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Day 18, Ive been pretty exhausted the past few days. I didn't sleep at all Friday night. Thought it might be from other things but today I believe lethargy from the methytrienolone is setting in. I was becoming out of breath quickly today and not really feeling motivated to continue. I pushed through a back lift but skipped abs and cardio. still not noticing any strength increase. weight is down a couple more pound though and I am noticing some more definition in certain areas. elbow still hurts but feels sooo much better than just a couple weeks ago. Also, I dosed tudca today at 500mg this morning. I got the one recommended off amazon. they couldn't put it in a worse container lol. the scooper is so small and the little bag makes it difficult but I got two scoops into my mouth. really salty and not very tasty haha. hopefully this stuff works well

Stuff works good I got the bag form to but didn't come with a scooper. What kind did you get? Also I would split that dose to 250mgs in am and 250mgs at pm that way your helping the liver out twice a day rather then a straight up full day dose once.

Check out Achilles made by Antaeus labs. NP has it for a great price. I sware by that stuff now. I have tendinitis in my elbows and back in December I could barely do any triceps moves. After the two weeks in felt noticeably better. After first bottle my pain was nearly completely gone and I was doing all my tricep moves again. Good stuff! Plus once your strength kicks in and it will from all that Tren remember that muscle strength comes faster then tendon strength. So keep yourself in check. No superman crap watch your tendons. The nice thing about Achilles is there is research behind its ingredients proving that it helps to strengthen tendons and aids in healing.

Shortness of breath is definitely the Tren it's a bronchial constrictor so definitely running is out of the question. But walking on an incline treadmill will help get your cardio in and spare you a little.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Stuff works good I got the bag form to but didn't come with a scooper. What kind did you get? Also I would split that dose to 250mgs in am and 250mgs at pm that way your helping the liver out twice a day rather then a straight up full day dose once.

Check out Achilles made by Antaeus labs. NP has it for a great price. I sware by that stuff now. I have tendinitis in my elbows and back in December I could barely do any triceps moves. After the two weeks in felt noticeably better. After first bottle my pain was nearly completely gone and I was doing all my tricep moves again. Good stuff! Plus once your strength kicks in and it will from all that Tren remember that muscle strength comes faster then tendon strength. So keep yourself in check. No superman crap watch your tendons. The nice thing about Achilles is there is research behind its ingredients proving that it helps to strengthen tendons and aids in healing.

Shortness of breath is definitely the Tren it's a bronchial constrictor so definitely running is out of the question. But walking on an incline treadmill will help get your cardio in and spare you a little.
Tudca is from health supplement wholesalers. I'm taking 500 am and 500 pm.

Achilles looks pretty affordable, might give it a go. The cissus I've been taking has the rest of my joints feeling pretty good and I see that is also in achilles.

Yea I'm familiar with the tren sides. Ill definitely be hittin that incline cardio haha.

I've been on the toilet all night/morning unfortunately. Went to a local restaurant cause we had a gift card. I had a mixed greens and pear salad and a 16 oz ribeye with green beans and broccolini.

We will see how this plays out with the gym today. Supposed to be shoulders

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Tudca is from health supplement wholesalers. I'm taking 500 am and 500 pm.

Achilles looks pretty affordable, might give it a go. The cissus I've been taking has the rest of my joints feeling pretty good and I see that is also in achilles.

Yea I'm familiar with the tren sides. Ill definitely be hittin that incline cardio haha.

I've been on the toilet all night/morning unfortunately. Went to a local restaurant cause we had a gift card. I had a mixed greens and pear salad and a 16 oz ribeye with green beans and broccolini.

We will see how this plays out with the gym today. Supposed to be shoulders
You'll be happy with TUDCA. I ran an 8 week cycle in winter with 17aa compound and then again in April came off for a week and got bloods and all liver vies were in normal range and I was on TUDCA both times. Achilles rocks you won't regret it.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I slept better last night.... I think. I was still exhausted this morning and had another crappy lift. I felt like I really needed a stim, which I'm avoiding for obvious reasons.

I'm feeling achy too and stomach sick. Guess I'm coming down with something?

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I slept better last night.... I think. I was still exhausted this morning and had another crappy lift. I felt like I really needed a stim, which I'm avoiding for obvious reasons.

I'm feeling achy too and stomach sick. Guess I'm coming down with something?

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day
How u feeling?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
last year I was diagnosed with diverticulitis and it appears this is what has been killing me the past few days as the symptoms are pretty much the same. cant eat, always nauseated, super uncomfortable feeling, energy is zapped. Basically they said they have no definitive answer as to what causes it or a way to treat it. He said ill probably just end up in the hospital for a day or so every 18 months....tons of fun. Ive probably been under 1000 cals the past 4 days. hoping it clears up soon

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
last year I was diagnosed with diverticulitis and it appears this is what has been killing me the past few days as the symptoms are pretty much the same. cant eat, always nauseated, super uncomfortable feeling, energy is zapped. Basically they said they have no definitive answer as to what causes it or a way to treat it. He said ill probably just end up in the hospital for a day or so every 18 months....tons of fun. Ive probably been under 1000 cals the past 4 days. hoping it clears up soon
Damn bro that sucks! Hope you start feeling better soon bro!! Hopefully the anabolics will help you keep your muscle mass.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I only had to get up once last night and I kept my dinner down. ended up just trying to pound some plain chicken and brown rice to fill up. Ill let you know how the lift goes

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Wild enough but I had a really good shoulder lift today.. pumps were nuts and im finally starting to see some solid changes. I was able to eat today, although the meals had to small and spaced out well. Had 3 chicken breasts, some steak, an apple, mixed greens with evoo, and 2 shakes. decent start. Only four more days on the methyltrienolone. going to really push here. wish me luck

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Sweats been hittin me in the gym for a while but last night I was getting a rub down and was told my skin felt like it was so hot I was burnt. night sweats really kicked in too. soaked

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Another solid lift today. Not quite normal and I'm still in and out of the bathroom all day though. Back pumps were hitting me pretty good so I dosed 10g taurine and they cleared up.

I pinned extra tren today (1.5cc) so my blood levels should be on the rise while I come off the oral.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Off day today. Tomorrow is last day on the oral. Sleep was rough last night and I was sweating like crazy. Also the tudca I ordered was either not 25g as advertised or the scooper was giving the incorrect dosage.... at a gram/day obviously it should have lasted 25 days... I've got like 1 gram left and its been maybe 10 days?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Feeling good in the gym but my stomach is still in constant unrest. Aggression is great right now to get me through. Sooo many hot asses in the gym today. Its yoga butt season! I wasn't sure if I had something on my face, or if it was the fact I was drenched in sweat, or what but I was getting some eyes for sure. Elbow/tricep is feeling close to normal. hit 305 for 5 for the first time ever. Ill try not to test my limits too much in an effort to avoid another injury. Switching my routine next week. ill give a better breakdown if people are interested

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Feeling good in the gym but my stomach is still in constant unrest. Aggression is great right now to get me through. Sooo many hot asses in the gym today. Its yoga butt season! I wasn't sure if I had something on my face, or if it was the fact I was drenched in sweat, or what but I was getting some eyes for sure. Elbow/tricep is feeling close to normal. hit 305 for 5 for the first time ever. Ill try not to test my limits too much in an effort to avoid another injury. Switching my routine next week. ill give a better breakdown if people are interested
Sounds good man! Keep killing it!!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Busy weekend. A birthday party and a cookout and I stayed away from all the booze and **** food. It helped to hear people saying I looked bigger but I don't see it. Had a refeed yesterday so I thought I would be just tearing the weights apart today but somehow I was still exhausted. I guess I just need some more sleep. wasn't sweating as much in the gym today either kinda weird. Busy day and Chest tomorrow with a new routine. getting in bed early tonight

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
finally got a new phone (galaxy s4) a couple quick snaps

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
got a good chest lift in today but unfortunately my elbow/tricep was feeling sore again. 5 sets flat bench 100lb dbs x8. 4 sets incline hammer 3pps x6. 3 sets skull crushers 110lbs x8. 8 crooked bar cable pressdowns normal and reverse grip, stack x8. 3 sets pec dec 210 x8. 4 sets decline wiiiiiide grip 225 x6. 6 sets high/low cable crosses. chick literally wheels a bench out to about 5 ft from me and, in the tiniest shorts possible, begins doin pelvic thrusts in my face....sweet jesus. had to walk that one off

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Holy trensomnia last night. Couldnt get comfy, cold without a sheet but wayyy too hot with one etc etc. Going to kill shoulders later if I make it through the day alive

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Sluggish shoulder lift.

Bb shrugs 4 sets 225x10
Bb shrugs 4 sets 10 seconds at peak
Db over head raises 4 sets 45x6
Db front raises 4 sets 45x10
Hammer strength shoulder press 3 sets 3plates per side x 6
Db farmer walks 100lbs per side 3 sets 100ft
Lateral raise machine 3 sets 135 x8

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates crazy busy weekend. I started noticing some nipple sensitivity in my left nip. Kinda weird since im taking much less test and more ai than normal. Theres def a small lump in there that comes and goes on cycle. Going to dose letro in place of arimidex today and see how it goes.

Also tweaked my wrist a couple days ago n made it worse carrying buckets of concrete around to redo my front steps. Ive been able to lift through it but its touchy.

Busy busy today. Might through a shoulders/legs lift in later. Wish me luck

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
you have captured my attention. subbed
Great to have you man. You are one of the better sources of knowledge on here so please let me know if im missing anything and feel free to add advice or insight

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Super stressed lately. issues with the fiance and im taking a state exam tomorrow. Ive been having breathing issues as well. Im familiar with this side effect it just isnt usually so noticeable when just laying around. I need to get through this week with my health and sanity intact and i should be able to start pushing more for my fitness goals

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super stressed lately. issues with the fiance and im taking a state exam tomorrow. Ive been having breathing issues as well. Im familiar with this side effect it just isnt usually so noticeable when just laying around. I need to get through this week with my health and sanity intact and i should be able to start pushing more for my fitness goals
Good luck, I know this side, and it sucks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Alchemist11 Anabolics 117
Anabolics 32
Tuffguy80 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 28