Methylsynephrine Alpha-T2 Experience Question

reconstructn

Awards
i posted this on bb.com but i get better feeling my account on here will get better results. bare with me Im a bit long-winded but only to provide the most info i can.
/**********************/

Ive spent a few days reading up on all I could find on Methylsynephrine and the side effects still seem a bit of a mystery. Good ol' wiki says symptoms PROBABLY like ephedrine; us scientific folks really enjoy words like "probably" as much a trip to the dentist. Compounds such as 1,3 Dimeth/MHA (Jacked & OEP) make me tweaky even at half dose; and im 5' 8" 230 lbs. A half dose of bronkaid E and 100mg of C kicked me into respiratory alkalosis. I thought it was the E, but after two weeks of Scifit Kreation (300mg of C) it kicked the hyperventilation out of nowhere (anxiety symptoms lasted for around 10hrs) and crashed for days; weird because I can drink Iced Tea all day with no problem. So, it seems im sensitive to certain stims, or stims in general. Im looking at the Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium) and dissecting the contents of Alpha-T2. Im seeing if anyone has similar issues as mine and had any adverse reaction to Allpha-T2.

what im currently taking
Kre Alkalyn: Scifit w/o Caffeine
BCAA: USP Labs Modern Bcaa (yep horrible but i paid for it and figured out how to mask the foul taste)
Whey Isolate: Unflavored from whole food store. take it with some cocoa powder and pink pack
Vitamins: Adam and Fishoil(3g)

Diet: dont eat too much garbage. On my first "real" cut i lost 40-50lbs of fat (based on loose measurements) on a strict keto diet, along with a nutrishop stack of: Pro5, KreAlk Complex, GL6 and Lipofire. If Alpha-T2 will give me issues ill probably sub in the Lipofire. just been weary lately due to the bad sides ive been having with my experiments and LipoFire is a "proprietary mix" which doesnt list anything; although worked well before, just hate getting the store brand tax.

Workout typically something like:
M: biceps/calves
T: chest/abdominal area 1
W: triceps/abdominal area 2
TH: Back/abdominal area 3
F: Legs/shoulders

I mix in HIIT sprinting(30s/30s 10 rounds no problem) at least 3x a week, usually 4x. If i need a day of rest i take it since I have a slight impingement in my left shoulder, have had two acromioclavicular decompression surgeries in my right shoulder, a slip disc (relatively small but flares), pronator teres syndrome w/median nerve entrapment, left wrist issue which is probably related to the nerve entrapment. My sleep apnea probably does not help AT ALL; oxygen is our friend. I work around the issues and dont bench, dont do lat pulls and most things that require a pronated grip. ART treatment helped A TON, and also learned some new methods to stay healthy, but it can get costly. I read and try about everything reasonable.

Also, been lifting off and on for 18 years, when im healthy. Strong will power, almost stubborn. I should have some basic stats on my profile. Really trying to get the belly fat and handles reduced. Increasing strength is good, but tendons and structure tend to limit the progression a bit. I do 520 on the squat machine right now, even with the back hurting a little. Bicep curl/hammer( 50x5) and zottman( 35x5-7) super set; the wrist/elbow/pronator issue limits me a bit. Just something to give an idea of where im at. Strong, could be stronger but more worried about my stability; thus trying to reduce my BF% down as much as I can. Never mind the history of Diabetes on my dads side of things.

Planned stack:
OsteoSport
KreAlkalyn
BCAA
Erase
Alpha-T2 (or Lipofire if the T2 isnt recommended)
Titanium
Whey
Fishoil
"Adam"
also going to try some Joint Force

Had blood work down Monday, Physical later this month, will take another blood test after whatever stack im on. My test levels were at 597 last time i had it done a few months ago, which is not a level i want it to be at considering how much effort i put in attempting be healthy.

I Im also a skeptic (engineer in me) and tend not to believe most without some science or if many are having the same repeated result; that is why i tend to experiment on myself, but lately its had some bad side effects that I am trying to avoid. f you read all that mess I appreciate it, thank you for enduring it and GREATLY appreciate any input. if you need any info let me know.

bayliss

Awards
if you are verry sensitive to stimms you could use shift instead of alpha-t2.it has the t2 but without the metylsynephrine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are verry sensitive to stimms you could use shift instead of alpha-t2.it has the t2 but without the metylsynephrine.
exactly.

reconstructn

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Was already weary about the use of the alpha, and the Doc said "probably should avoid it". Was looking at a run of DAA but too much feedback about anxiety as well. After looking around modified it to:

Joint Force - see if it helps the shoulder and elbow tendons
OsteoSport - 5 caps a day
Fish Oil - 3-4g a day (how i take it it now)
Adam - 2 tabs a day
BCAA/Beta Alanine/Citrulline Malate pre/intraworkout 20g/3g/5g
Kre Alk - 2 caps preworkout, 1 cap post workout (i respond really well even at 2)
Whey - unflavored from local whole food store with some cocoa and sweetner

Lean Xtreme - maybe 2 weeks into my keto diet?

testofen or icariin: was looking to buy one of these bulk but cant find any, so skipping it. otherwise was going to do 4 weeks and use the LX as a bridge.

TT-33 - saw a good price locally and did some research. no stims but no definitive information other then people arguing over the 3,5 aspect and that if it works at all. Was going to start it right away with the diet and LX two weeks in.

again, appreciate the input

aolvieri

Awards
Took Alpha T2 this morning for the first time. Nervousness, pins-and-needles on the extremities. NOT a pleasant feeling. I am used to stims, too. I’ve take 1MR many times and even took "stackers" back in the day. The Alpha-T2 is a strange bundle of negative sides IMO.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took Alpha T2 this morning for the first time. Nervousness, pins-and-needles on the extremities. NOT a pleasant feeling. I am used to stims, too. I’ve take 1MR many times and even took "stackers" back in the day. The Alpha-T2 is a strange bundle of negative sides IMO.
I am sorry your experience was not a positive one.