Methylstenbolone cycle need second compund to brindge into

Fashizzle

Awards
SO I am currently running a Super dmz 2.0 cycle right now. at 2 caps a day. I want to bridge into a non methyl ph so that I can extend my cycle.

What recommendations do you guys have.
Also could you recommend doses because from what I have gathered I will probably have to use a higher dose than if I was running the compound solo due to androgen receptor downregulation from the methylsten

So 4 weeks of methylstenbolone and on the latter part of the fourth week I want to start a second ph for another 4-6 weeks. Trenavar and trenazone are candidates.

Any Feedback would be appreciated.

I dont think its too relevant but I am 200 pounds and have about 3 solid years of training under the belt and Have put on about 50 pounds of mass in that time.

Fashizzle

Awards
600mgs of stano and 2ml of trenazone. Would that be enough to account for the androgen receptor downregulation from the methylsten? or would you recommend 800-1000mgs of stano.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
600mgs of stano and 2ml of trenazone. Would that be enough to account for the androgen receptor downregulation from the methylsten? or would you recommend 800-1000mgs of stano.
Yeah 1 gram of stano.