Methylstenbolone and winstrol stack

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
I posted previously but was just wondering, I want the most out of this stack

I cannot source testosterone atm so Im using andro the giant at 3 caps at day (330mg).

I plan a 4 week cycle, im 26, 5'4 - 130 lbs, dropped from 140. Im not at my limit but ive decided to do this as my first proper cycle

If possible I want to recomp, but Ill be eating at a surplus/slight surplus so a bulk would be nice either way

I have xtreme mass msten which is 6mg per cap and plan to take 12mg a day in two doses.

I want to also stack another oral with it was as well since my msten dose islow, something that wont aromatise as I only have inhibit E for an AI during cycle

Leaning towards winstrol (30mg a day)...or anadrol (50mg a day) but I've read anadrol may still cause rebound gyno. Anavar on the other hand is hard to come by and I was not impressed last time I did a cycle

I have cycle assist + extra tudca and nolva for pct

thank you so much

sespress

Awards
Sure you can't get a real AI, then you don't have to worry? I know some of the dht steroids are "anti estrogen" but I'm not sure how that would compare with a real AI. My guess (could be wrong) is they probably don't stack up versus the pharma AI's.

Andro the giant though shouldn't be too bad though. Still I stuck I personally would wait and get a real AI cause I'm very prone to that issue

Ninja23

Awards
Andro the giant and msten are fine on its own there is no point on running winny or a bombs or any other oral for that matter just stick to sten and 4 andro it's a good cycle try to stray away from 2 methyls

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
I'd run the msten solo and wait to use winny. Make sure to have good support with tudca

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
Considering msten is just at 12mg a day which is low dose wouldn't stacking it with 20 or 30mg winstrol be better, I wanna make the most out of this cycle and will not be doing another cycle for a while.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't need to stack anything with it; if you don't have enough to run at a higher dosage, buy another bottle

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
im currently not able to get another bottle considering im in asia and had difficulty alreayd ordering everything, i can get other stuff here, anavar id rather not cause of price and it doeesnt work fast, im thinking 20-30mg winstrol with 12mg would be good.

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
lol thanks, would it be possible to lose fat gain muscle wiith a slght surplus? first decent cycle that is.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You won't get leaner in a surplus, maybe at maintenance and with proper training/cardio. Just bulk and worry about cutting once you're heavier