Unanswered Methyldiazirinol?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone use this oral steroid? I read it is good for lean mass gains and cutting. Anyone experience these benefits? One site mentioned it had a similar chemical structure to winstrol.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard it was similar to EPI in terms of results, also heard it's trash... I do have a bottle laying around I might use eventually lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is this one mithras or triumph?
i always get them two confused.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Triump I believe
Yeah it’s nice! It’s not super dry, sorta like DMZ but less sides. I had nice size gains, but so much strength gains as you might think with its AA ratio,. Its good for semi lean 8-10lbs. I do get pretty bad heartburn from it and minor back pumps.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, I see. I get the feel it's 'okayish' for most purposes.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hmmm, I see. I get the feel it's 'okayish' for most purposes.
It’s better then ok. I get more size from it then halodrol or epiistane, which are both much drier. Test is a must or the lethargy will get you. For me 60mg was the sweet spot.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely one of my personal favorites, and it is excellent stacked with Hexadrone for a lean, vascular, ripped look. Much easier on your system too than other oral alternatives.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely one of my personal favorites, and it is excellent stacked with Hexadrone for a lean, vascular, ripped look. Much easier on your system too than other oral alternatives.
Was going to stack it with test if I ever get it. I am hesitant as some got mediocre experiences. I was debating between diaz and winstrol. My supplier has winstrol for 81 plus shipping and another place has diaz for 70 and free shipping. How does diaz compare to winstrol for leanness, fat cutting, and ripped look?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I mean the amount of winstrol is 50 x 50 mg tabs. And dang the price actually went back up to 90 for winstrol. The diaz is 30 x 50 mg tabs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was going to stack it with test if I ever get it. I am hesitant as some got mediocre experiences. I was debating between diaz and winstrol. My supplier has winstrol for 81 plus shipping and another place has diaz for 70 and free shipping. How does diaz compare to winstrol for leanness, fat cutting, and ripped look?
For cutting, and a lean look ... Winstrol would would beat it for sure. Of course you're more likely to have sides.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never used Winstol, but I would agree that it should yield more dramatic benefits than Methyldiaz in those categories..