Methyldiazirinol vs. Methylstenbolone

Jcc7220

Awards
What do you all think about these two in comparison to themselves and other types?
Do either of these turn to aromatize.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
No none of them can aromatize. They are DHT derivates.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you all think about these two in comparison to themselves and other types?
Do either of these turn to aromatize.
Both are DHT derivatived in a 5AR reduced state so neither will aromatize into estrogen. This is not to say that estrogen issues cannot arise but the likelihood is much lower than with aromatizing compounds. I have used both and much prefer Msten for mass, strength, and overall results. Methyldiazarinol, for me gaven lackluster gains and was very toxic. Msten however is very strong, if not much stronger, but I tolerated it much better.

Jcc7220

Awards
When you say toxic? What kind of sides were you getting

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten will be stronger and have less sides for most users. Estrogen shouldn't be too much of an issue, always have an AI on hand however.

Jcc7220

Awards
Methyldiazirinol from my understanding is more like Ana at or winstrol. Does anyone agree?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyldiazirinol from my understanding is more like Ana at or winstrol. Does anyone agree?
But then I hear dmz is more like winstrol as wells
What is the reason for asking those questions?

Diet is the determining factor of body composition change. I can use anadrol and cut, i could use winstrol and bulk. Just because a compound is labeled and typically used for one style of composition change doesn't mean that's all it does.

Jcc7220

Awards
I'm just trying to get as much knowledge as I can about all these supplements,. I'm finding it very interesting, as well as I'm on dmz.

Jcc7220

Awards
As well as I might have an opportunity at a local supplement shop and knowing all about this stuff is what he looking for in an employee

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you say toxic? What kind of sides were you getting
I didn't have any unmanageable sides. I had the normal back pumps, occasional lethargy, and some acid reflux. Toxicity was determined by my liver values and lipid levels in my post cycle bloodwork. They were much more elevated than I expected from a reportedly mild compound, although I was stacking it with a couple other non-methylated compounds so I won't blame it solely on the Diazarinol. Many people love the compound and it's affects. I personally prefer Msten solely from my experience:).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As well as I might have an opportunity at a local supplement shop and knowing all about this stuff is what he looking for in an employee
Here are some helpful links for good info:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277121

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276620-post-cycle-therapy.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/275427-andros-users-guide.html?highlight=Andros

As the user above stated, any compound can be used for any purpose but certain compounds are better suited for certain purposes. But, it is quite subjective and user-dependent.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just trying to get as much knowledge as I can about all these supplements,. I'm finding it very interesting, as well as I'm on dmz.
I mean this in the nicest way possible, you shouldn't be giving steroid advice to people. Doing some reading on the internet for a few days or weeks or even months doesn't qualify you to advise subjects on PH/DS use. Case in point, you're using DMZ and you likely don't really have a clue what it is and what it does.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried M-Sten but I did use a product last summer that was a stack of Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone. It was the cleanest feeling prohormone I have ever used and also delivered the most dramatic results for me. I felt as good as I looked which is always nice! Other prohormones I have used are DMZ, Epistane, and Epi/Tren..

Will be running the Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone stack again in a few weeks..

APC80

APC80

Awards
How's the dmz treating ya? Have dmz and a tren/msten stack and can't decide which to use.

Jcc7220

Awards
I love the Dmz, not only do I feel like I'm 18, I'm getting serious gains
I appreciate all of the info

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sometimes compounds will sound great on paper, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are great, and that is the case with methyldiazirinol. I was extremely underwhelmed with my results. Msten will far surpass it in any aspect.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well thats fukin dumb.. these aint even in the same league together.. triumph is weak sauce compared to msten... gtfo op.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comparing apples to oranges....