Methyldiazirinol/AKAtriumphalis and epistane stack

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you think stacking epistane and triumphalis also known as methyldiazirinol/ poor man's anavar. Would be too dry? The estrogen would be there from a cruise dose but could these to be too dry to enjoy? I plan on running them for 8 to 10 weeks so that's why I'm concerned about being too dry because it will be a longer one oral wise anyways.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as I know, Methyldiazirilnol is not that much dry...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
8 to 10 weeks of harsh orals comon give your body some love and run some test. Will be 5 times healthier and will result in better gains.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved methyldiazirinol, never taken Anavar. It reminded me of Winstrol but no joint problems. Didn't know it was still available...

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
8 to 10 weeks of harsh orals comon give your body some love and run some test. Will be 5 times healthier and will result in better gains.
I'm always on test regardless, 8 weeks on orals is not a bid deal in my opinion.

Bloods drawn around 4 weeks on orals would not have my liver enzymes at a level of concern binge drinking over a weekend would have them higher and people do that for 30 years and don't always pay the price.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm always on test regardless, 8 weeks on orals is not a bid deal in my opinion.

Bloods drawn around 4 weeks on orals would not have my liver enzymes at a level of concern binge drinking over a weekend would have them higher and people do that for 30 years and don't always pay the price.
Liver is the least of any bodybuilders concern if they’re healthy. It’s weird that it’s always the first thing people mention..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so wait... you want to run epistane with basically epistane? idk why...

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Liver is the least of any bodybuilders concern if they’re healthy. It’s weird that it’s always the first thing people mention..
Because you have 2 kidneys only 1 liver. 😄 just kidding I see ur point