Methyl stenbolone availability

Arnold_strong

Awards
Has this product dried out ?

I can't find available online . Was it banned ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not banned.. no one wants the risk..
nos labs has some last I looked

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Vicious labs and nos labs both GTG. Nos has oral m sten and TD, id go with oral. I just got some oral from them

Arnold_strong

Awards
Thanks , great info

I am using the Ultra Sten by Hardcore Formulations and it is not available anymore

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hardcore formulations has been coming up bunk a lot lately, seems their final batches were severely underdosed. I would say NOS Labs is definitely the best place to go, they may even have some discounts over at VL forum

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
What are the advantages of TD Msten? I did google but struggled to find any information Does it have greater bioavailability allowing for lower dosage and liver toxicity?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the advantages of TD Msten? I did google but struggled to find any information Does it have greater bioavailability allowing for lower dosage and liver toxicity?
Just an interesting way to take it for the guys who don't take orals very well, a lot of guys can't get down food on heavy hitters like msten so the TD delivery bypasses most of that organ stress

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want stuff that is guaranteed to be potent, go with nanodrol from predator nutrition, it's pretty pricey but they have sales occasionally

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Look at UK stores, there is a few that sell it, a few versions are on strongsupplementshop and there is one on predatornutrition all legit

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was .<- that close to getting some injectable msten, but as I have a bottle of iml msten I didn't.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I was .<- that close to getting some injectable msten, but as I have a bottle of iml msten I didn't.
One of the UGL labs here has some injectable superdrol, methyl tren and M1T, I'm ordering a bottle of the SD for a kicker next year, heard its much less harsh on the liver!

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Nos has it, bro, in both oral and TD. Plus some other great stuff. Gotta love the guy.

Picked up a bottle of it (as well as two of dien, some androsterone and 6-bromo, lol) the other week, can't wait to run it.

DMed you.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Also recently got some Msten from Nos. Looking forward to running this in a few months.

Joseph2288

Awards
I actually think there is still a version of it on amazon called something alpha

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually think there is still a version of it on amazon called something alpha
it usually not recommended on this site to buy PH/DS off amazon. Most are either bunk, or sometimes even faked