Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Methyl quad by epg, AI necessary because of M14add?

Thinking about starting a cycle with this bad boy,
30 mg of tren
60 mg of hexadrone
60 mg of M14add
50 mg of dmz

Ran ultradrol and dmz before solo, gained a solid 10-15 pounds on both.

This is my first time experiencing a wet compound, (M14add), it converts to dbol but at a 15 percent conversion rate.

I have never experienced any bloating on a ph before. So my real question is, because m14add is wet, do I need an AI like arimistane? I feel like dosing it at 50 mg a day will keep me pretty dry. I dread water weight, the thought of gyno and I'd love to stay lean on this cycle.

Thanks
 
Grab some exemestane
 
Agree with yates84 grab some exemestane, common dosing at 12.5 ed or 25 eod half like is around 24hr. Haven't run that compound before but deff think having a good ai on standby would be better then arimistane. Your stack has tren also so I'm guessing you already have inhibit-p if needed or possible some caber or prami.
 
Back
Top