Methyl-caffeine hype or hope?

joe dax

Awards
just looking to what you all think in regards to Methyl-caffeine

is it hype or is there hope with this stuff?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Huh? Caffeine is already methylated in its structure.

3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Howstuffworks

Are you referring to something else?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Huh? Caffeine is already methylated in its structure.

3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Howstuffworks

Are you referring to something else?

Im guessing he is talking about the anabolic xtreme stimx, which they call methylated caffeine. I believe it has a methyl in a different position as well or something like that, they just simply say methyl caffeine since most dont know regular caffeine has a methyl on it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing he is talking about the anabolic xtreme stimx, which they call methylated caffeine. I believe it has a methyl in a different position as well or something like that, they just simply say methyl caffeine since most dont know regular caffeine has a methyl on it.
OK, well if that is the question, then yes there is hope in it. StimX is pretty powerful.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the word "methyl" has been dubbed the new word for "cool" in bodybuilding. just throw "methyl" in front of anything you are trying to sell and newbies from around the globe will buy it...

examples: methyl-crealkalyn-whey peptide blend
dimethyl-beta-hydroxy-beta-buterate-methyl-gargantuan-huge
jack-methyl rage (obviously would be some type of NO product)
methyl-fiber (when you REALLY need it)

:thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I dont beleive it will make a big difference. It's just something to make you talk. Just like the methyated bcaa's. Not much of a difference..

joe dax

Awards
that is correct, thanks

joe dax

Awards
OK, well if that is the question, then yes there is hope in it. StimX is pretty powerful.
thanks, i'm a ephedrine user looking now to find a worthy replacement since the sh*t has hit the fan with the fda and all, never really looked into anything else till now

thinking i might give amp a try

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
the word "methyl" has been dubbed the new word for "cool" in bodybuilding. just throw "methyl" in front of anything you are trying to sell and newbies from around the globe will buy it...

It is not just limited to bodybuilding. I got methylated felatio last night

:bb3:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i'm a ephedrine user looking now to find a worthy replacement since the sh*t has hit the fan with the fda and all, never really looked into anything else till now

I prefer AMP to StimX. However, the FDA is looking hard at AMP and has made soem preliminary statements that it is probably illegal (it contains an amphetamine-like substance). I don't think AMP will be around forever.

joe dax

Awards
I prefer AMP to StimX. However, the FDA is looking hard at AMP and has made soem preliminary statements that it is probably illegal (it contains an amphetamine-like substance). I don't think AMP will be around forever.
same sh*t, different supplement, go the fda!!

i was leaning towards giving amp a crack

thanks

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Well I must say it does not suprise me, when I tried it it definatly gave me a different feel than other stims do, it gave me a very feel good feeling. Im not suprised that amphetamine liek substance is in it, that is what it reminded me off in a weird way.

As far as stimx go, the stim is definatly a very powerfull one and I would believe most of what they say on it. I tried two caps, and it lasted for over 12hours for me, it happened to be too strong for me which is why I do not use it. For those who love the strong stims, this is a good one for them, just take it in the morning, it does last a VERY long time compared to normal caffeine.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established

Don't forget methyl-search for those truly noobish questions.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I got a different feeling form stimX, like I was energized, but I could go to sleep on it if I wanted and still wake up energized, last for a lonbg ass time too.

Anabolic Freak

Awards
xanthines are just a class of CNS stimulants. caffeiine happens to be one of them. methylxanthines are just a fancy was of saying caffeine. i think the first time i saw that on a label was pinnacle's energy supp.

joe dax

Awards
always good to get decent feedback, helps heaps!!

movin-iron

Awards

Any sources for this 'methyl-fiber'? LOL!

What we need is to come up with a "Methyl" tablet. Market it with the ability to methylate any product it is taken with. Make your own methyl-creatine, methyl-whey, hell, even methyl-pepsi.

You could sell it like crazy, maybe even at GNC.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to have methyl big macs! Super weight gaining formula!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm having great success with IDS kranker speed gels I also use epedrine but these are great kick in quick and you can get a decent price. I've taken them without epehdrine and they were great.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm having great success with IDS kranker speed gels I also use epedrine but these are great kick in quick and you can get a decent price. I've taken them without epehdrine and they were great.
AMP is really good, you will love it I am sure!

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established

I think Universl already did that with Methoxy.... :p

and yes GNC would sell BS...