Methyl-BLUE (super-stim): It's almost here...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wish I was able to read the ingredient profile on the website while on mobile. I can’t really make it out.

ratedrudy

Awards
How long do the effects last and what is it used primarily for?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great looking label too. Nice!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish I was able to read the ingredient profile on the website while on mobile. I can’t really make it out.
While none of the ingredients are new, I can guarantee it will provide effects unlike other products...because of both the dosages, ratios of ingredients and the MAO inhibition. While I'm not going to spill the beans on the dosages for all the ingredients, I will tell you this. Each full serving contains somewhere between 1,000-1,500 mg of Eria Jarensis alone, while the total dose of MAO inhibitors is in excess of 400 mg. The total mg count per full serving is 2,700+. Think about that for a second. How many pure stim products do you know of that contain almost 3 grams of actives per serving? The answer--none.

This is NOT a product that relies on caffeine to power its effects. While caffeine is present, the quantity is NOT large...even in a full dose...and at the lower dosing ranges it would be considered fairly low. With Methyl-BLUE, caffeine acts more as an adjuvant than a primary mover. There is a reason caffeine is included in just about every stim formula...because it works, but who wants another product that relies primarily on caffeine as it's main stim? We've seen enough of that. It's boring and nothing new.

I can guarantee you that no one has made a product like this before. A single ingredient alone (Eria) cost me almost $15 per bottle) and that doesn't include any of the other ingredients.

Last edited:
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will we get a break down of how every ingredient is meant to work; both alone and in synergy?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will we get a break down of how every ingredient is meant to work; both alone and in synergy?
There is a product description on the product page on the website. Just click on the product page and scroll down. :) The product description does not go into detail about the ingredients themselves, as they are all commonly known with a plethora of information readily available on the Net.

The basic essence of the product, and which makes it unique, centers around these three things...

1.) Dosages: The dosages of certain ingredients are much higher than any product that has ever come to market before.

2.) MAO Inhibition: This is the driving force behind many of the amphetamine-like substances in the product, as it increases both duration of action and potency.

3.) Ingredient ratios: The ratios of ingredients in this particular product is unique, thereby providing a product unlike your typical stim product.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did find the info on the web one by one.

I’m still very excited to try this and appreciate the thought behind it. But I do wish, and saying this politely, that the label was easier to decipher.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess this is totally incompatible with SSRI, right?
I must put MAOI use in the warning, as many antidepressants work by inhibiting MAO. So, while the following is not a recommendation, I do not think it will be a problem taking Methyl-Blue with the vast majority of SSRIs, especially those products made within the last 30-40 years.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did find the info on the web one by one.

I’m still very excited to try this and appreciate the thought behind it. But I do wish, and saying this politely, that the label was easier to decipher.
I made it that way on purpose. Ultimately, when it comes to pure stim products..in the end, the costumer really only cares about how it works. This is in stark contrast to just about every other class of supplements. Take comprehensive pre-workouts, for example, which contain many types of ingredients which cannot be felt, such as betaine. If the dosage is not fully disclosed, it could be vastly under-dosed and you would never know it. Therefore, transparency in labeling is important when it comes to those type of products. However, when dealing with products formulated specifically for feel, all that really matters is if the customer likes it or not...not what the label says.

Ultimately, as I stated in the product description, I made this a proprietary formula because I want to protect it. Most companies that use prop blends do so because they want to hide inadequate dosages of certain ingredients. Not me. Look at the total mg per serving....and consider just how high that is for a pure stim product. This product is loaded on every front.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. Pre-sales have too many potential issues. If anything goes wrong and there is a hold-up, I would have 500 people contacting me, asking where their product is. So, it is best to just sell it when I have it in hand. :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. Pre-sales have too many potential issues. If anything goes wrong and there is a hold-up, I would have 500 people contacting me, asking where their product is. So, it is best to just sell it when I have it in hand. :)
This is how it should be done.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha, I said presale, was actually meaning 'intro sale', lol

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smart man and even smarter businessman.

100% agree with this

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with and support this 100% and am glad you did this, bc I too would be getting emails within 24 hrs asking for tracking.

Another brand I rep with, offers backorders and I am constantly dealing with issues.

On my store, same thing I no longer accept pre orders bc the potential for delays is inevitable. When ordering a batch I dont think I have ever once in my life and a manufacturers ETA and the actual delivery be on time.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with and support this 100% and am glad you did this, bc I too would be getting emails within 24 hrs asking for tracking.

Another brand I rep with, offers backorders and I am constantly dealing with issues.

On my store, same thing I no longer accept pre orders bc the potential for delays is inevitable. When ordering a batch I dont think I have ever once in my life and a manufacturers ETA and the actual delivery be on time.
Agreed. I used to do pre-sales then low and behold a major accident involving a fed ex trailer truck and by by all my inventory lol. So yeah no more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I made it that way on purpose. Ultimately, when it comes to pure stim products..in the end, the costumer really only cares about how it works. This is in stark contrast to just about every other class of supplements. Take comprehensive pre-workouts, for example, which contain many types of ingredients which cannot be felt, such as betaine. If the dosage is not fully disclosed, it could be vastly under-dosed and you would never know it. Therefore, transparency in labeling is important when it comes to those type of products. However, when dealing with products formulated specifically for feel, all that really matters is if the customer likes it or not...not what the label says.

Ultimately, as I stated in the product description, I made this a proprietary formula because I want to protect it. Most companies that use prop blends do so because they want to hide inadequate dosages of certain ingredients. Not me. Look at the total mg per serving....and consider just how high that is for a pure stim product. This product is loaded on every front.
yes, sir...i am all about that 'feel'!!!

very excited to try this.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would take one at this point with handwritten magic marker on it LOL

Thanks for the update Mike, excited for this to hit!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methyl-BLUE Update

The labels are done. The product is being shipped to me now, so it should be available for sale within a week or less!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am super looking forward to some first hand reviews! Very intrigued by this product.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered 1 bottle. I will probably regret not ordering more, but I want to test this to see how I react. Some stims don't agree with me, some stims do. Aterall ER is probably one of my favorite stim/focus products ever. I wish I would have purchased more of that. I am down to 2 servings left. Hopefully methyl-blue is just as good.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any sites that sale this that take credit cards?
If you have a checking account, you could always use an e-check. Super easy. Very self-explanatory. No need to sign up for anything. You just enter your routing and account number...that's it. I also take personal check and money order.