Methyl Blue Review

sechvn

Awards
Just received my order of Methyl Blue Ampheta Rush from masupps.com. I am an avid user of stimulant products. I come from the days of 1AD, Methyl-1 Test which are prohormones. But I have taken a plethora of pre-workouts and old school stimulant products. Now, I am in full time school for cyber security as I was injured on the job for corrections and can't work out anymore. So, I use stimulants and pre-workouts for focus and energy. Also, I have tried many nootropics including fluorinated modafinil. Recently, I still use DMHA and DMAA products which I buy from a locally owned supp shop. I have never posted a review here before but wanted to add some background, so everyone knows this is not the first time trying these types of supplements.

Took 4 caps of Methyl Blue to start. About 30 min later it started to kick in. I immediately felt clear focused clean energy with slight euphoria. About an hour in I feel tingly all over in a very good way, with pronounced energy ready to work. I feel absolutely phenomenal! DMAA is strong but doesn't always feel too great. DMHA is much better but still can sometimes provide that geeked out feeling. Hands down this is the best I've taken thus far. I will do a follow up review after a few more days. Also, I have taken an additional 2 caps and will follow up when I take it tomorrow at the full dosage. If you are looking for a product that will energize, mood lift, focus, and just overall make you feel great ready to conquer the world, look no further buy Methyl Blue Ampheta Rush. Thank you masupps!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good first post.

Subbed to hear your thoughts about comedown, any negative experiences tomorrow, and subsequent use.

sechvn

Awards
Updated Methyl Blue Review:

I wanted to give an update concerning Methyl Blue, yesterday after taking in total 6 caps, I felt great throughout the day and into the evening. I had no issues with getting a great night's rest! I would also say that the effects lasted approx. 7 hours. With the most profound effects lasting 4. The other thing I didn't mention yesterday is I had very little sleep and have a nasty cold. That is saying a lot about this supplement because once it kicked in, I felt like a million bucks. It has been my experience with stimulants that when your super tired nothing really works. Especially when you're sick!

Today, I took the full recommended dosage of 6 caps on an empty stomach. I did not space it out like yesterday where I started with 4 caps to access tolerance then shortly after it kicked in taking an additional 2 caps. I feel tremendous same experience as yesterday. Slight euphoria, super clear focus and a general sense of wellbeing. I got a really good night of sleep but still slightly sick. So please keep that in mind. Honestly, this supplement is the perfect balance of energy and focus. Your body also feels great almost in a pain-relieving type of way. The tingling sensation you get is nothing I have ever felt from any type of supplement. It is an awesome blend. The last thing I wanted to mention is that yesterday after a couple of hours the focus almost seemed to intensify. If I started to read or focus on something my mind would not wander and I was dialed in. I have had literally no side effects from this supplement. No heart palpitations, anxiety, sweating, or other similar effects that would sometimes happen when taking high doses of caffeine or DMAA. This product is not another DMHA type supplement. It so much more! It was worth every penny! My wife also loves it and thought it was great as well. She took the same dosage as she has an extremely high tolerance for stims. If I had the money I would buy a bottle for everyone here so you could all experience it!!! Thanks agian MASUPPS!!! METHYL BLUE AMPEHTA RUSH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 22
WesleyInman MA Labs 0
Product Reviews 7
MA Labs 13
WesleyInman MA Labs 5