Methyl Blue Feedback thread

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else here received their Methyl Blue by MA Labs?

Got mine today and will share some feedback during the next week or two. Feel free to please add your feedback to the thread as well.

If you are looking to purchase, feel free to use code "WES15" for discount at checkout at www.masupps.com

Thanks everyone :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for info !

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday.....used You're code....I'm glad is still works.....I've been using it for years! I'm going to give it a go today. To be honest, I was not a fan of Ma's last stim ADERAL ER.....or whatever it was called. I tried sevseveral dosing protocols and it always made me feel like crap. I've been a customer for years and I'm a big fan of Mike and they way he does business. He's hit so many homeruns....I'm excited to give this a go. I have a very high tolerance for stim products.....I'll give my honest feedback.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys for using my code and subbing and feedback.

Im on day 2, I did 3 caps each day. I will admit it def woke me up, I was groggy and tired all weekend bc I hit the weights way too hard this week. I have been sore and tired now for days.

I will go to 4 2morrow and keep going up.

I def noticed energy, mood improvement, I def felt body temp increases and I def noticed reddish face and ears, meaning it is spiking my BP. No surprise here. It is time for me to donate anyways.

Will update more as we all go along :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Blood Pressure thing might worry me a bit, I'm old and mine is already border line high ???

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Methyl-BLUE

***IMPORTANT***

"Caffeine Dose
& Threshold Dosing"

Caffeine Dose

Methyl-BLUE contains ONLY 200 mg of caffeine per FULL 6 cap dose. I purposely made the product with low caffeine for two reasons...

1.) I didn't want to make another high-caffeine copycat product, which costs pennies to make and offers nothing new.

2.) I wanted people to still be able to drink their coffee...and/or tailor their caffeine dose to their liking.

We all know caffeine works, but do any of us want to pay $40+for what is basically nothing more than a caffeine pill? I didn't think most people would, so I kept the caffeine low and relied primarily on the phenylethylamine class of drugs, along with aliphatic alkylamines, in order to power the product's effects.

By doing so Methyl-BLUE provides an effect different from the typical high-dose caffeine product, while still providing them with the freedom to consume additional caffeine if wanted...in whatever amount they desire.

We all know caffeine is a powerful stimulant, but tolerance is highly variable--more than any other stimulant on the market. On the low end, we have people who only want to consume 100-200 mg, while others will push it up into the 400 mg (or even more) range. There is a big difference between these dosing ranges, so it was critical for me to limit the caffeine dose to 200 mg per full 6 cap serving. This was the only way to keep those with a low caffeine tolerance from taking more than they want to, while also enabling those with a higher caffeine tolerance to increase their caffeine dose according to their own needs.

So, for those of you out there who want a bigger caffeine kick...by all means, go for it. The great thing about caffeine is that one could add 100-200 mg of extra caffeine (either in the form of coffee or pill) and noticeably add to its potency...for literally pennies per dose. This is only possible with caffeine because of its super low cost. There are a lot of guys out there who want to be able to continue drinking their coffee...or who will want to add some pure caffeine to the mix in either powder or pill form. Any of these options is extremely cheap and gives the customer the power to tailor the caffeine dose to their own liking. In the end, I felt it was better to leave the caffeine dose low and allow those with a greater caffeine tolerance to add a bit more, if desired.

Methyl-BLUE Dosing

I want to talk about dosing for a minute. First off, and of GREAT importance, is that Methyl-BLUE has THRESHOLD dose!!!!
This dose BEGINS at 4 caps...but most people will find the full dose (6 caps) to provide the desired effect....and those with a high caffeine tolerance may even want to add additional caffeine, if they're looking for maximum potency.

DO NOT think that you can take 2-3 caps and get a good effect. You won't. 4 caps is "beginner" range...for those with no stimulant tolerance. There is a reason I have the serving size listed on the bottle. It was formulated to be used as DIRECTED. Please refrain from posting reviews on
LESS THAN RECOMMENDED doses, as the product was not designed to provide the desired effect at sub-optimal doses. Failing to do this would be like taking a product with a single capsule as a serving size...dividing its contents into 1/3rd's...and then reporting on its effects. That doesn't give potential customers a fair report. Just because the serving size is 4-6 capsules (out of necessity) does NOT mean that it was designed to be taken at only a few caps. I was forced to use 6 caps as an optimal serving size because some of the ingredients must be dosed in the 1,000+ mg range in order to provide the desired effect.

4-6 caps is the dosing range, with 4 caps being for those with low stim tolerances (particularly a low caffeine tolerance) and 6 caps being better suited to those with a higher tolerance (those who regularly consume 300-400 g of caffeine may want to add an extra 100-200 mg of caffeine to the product). With that said, it is obviously completely fine to use whatever amount of caps you want, but please refrain form doing so and then saying the product didn't do much, as the product is intended to be used at 4 caps for those with a low stim tolerance and 6 caps for those with moderate-high stim tolerances.

The second point one must understand is that Methyl-BLUE is NOT something you can use everyday an expect to continue experiencing its full effects. Why? Because it relies largely on phenylethylamines to power its effects (it contains nearly 2 grams of total phenylethylamines), which build tolerance RAPIDLY. Literally, after 3 days of continuous use, its effects will already be significantly diminished. This is just the way PEA-based compounds are. In other words, if you start out at 3 caps...think you need more, then jump to 4 caps the next day...then 5 caps the next day...then 6 caps the next day, you ill be shooting yourelf in the foot...because eah day you will building a greater and greater tolerance.

Methyl-BLUE is like Vicaine in this regard. It needs to be limited to 3-4 days per week in order to maintain its effects...with a day off inbetween doses...or a maximum of two days in a row before taking a couple days off. Again, this is just how the PEA-based compounds are when used at appreciable doses. Tolerance builds quickly. Fortunately, it doesn't take long to restore tolerance, but days off are REQUIRED. You simply can NOT use this product daily without experiencing significantly diminished effects.

So, I recommend limiting it's use to 3-4 days per week, or every other day, at the most.

I felt this info was important to get out there. Thanks, guys.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Blood Pressure thing might worry me a bit, I'm old and mine is already border line high ???
I took 5 caps yesterday and my BP didn't go up too much. Yes, it went up, but less than I thought it would. Of course, if someone's BP is already dangerously high, then they should abstain, but if it's borderline Stage 1, then occasional use won't do much harm. :)

As always, I recommend that anyone with even Stage 1 Hypertension remedy the issue. Stage 1 should be relatively easy to fix, but anyone who is in Stage 2 or above should not take any product that causes an increase in BP.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good info !

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried my first dose this morning at 6:30am. I tried 4 caps on an empty stomach. Within half an hour I noticed more energy and a slight bit of anxiety (probably just mental due to trying a new stim) Really no sides at this dose. Energy has been level and focus and mood has been good. I drank a monster energy at 1230pm and feel very awake. I will try this again in a couple of days with either 5 or 6 caps to access a higher dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried my first dose this morning at 6:30am. I tried 4 caps on an empty stomach. Within half an hour I noticed more energy and a slight bit of anxiety (probably just mental due to trying a new stim) Really no sides at this dose. Energy has been level and focus and mood has been good. I drank a monster energy at 1230pm and feel very awake. I will try this again in a couple of days with either 5 or 6 caps to access a higher dose.
what kind of stim tolerance do you have?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what kind of stim tolerance do you have?
I usually start the day with 300mg of caffeine. I have a second dose of 100-200 around noon. Sometimes I add in 100-150mg of Phenylpiracetam or 5mg of adderall. I have a decent tolerance except for yohimbine or Alpha-y. That stuff usually makes me feel horrible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually start the day with 300mg of caffeine. I have a second dose of 100-200 around noon. Sometimes I add in 100-150mg of Phenylpiracetam or 5mg of adderall. I have a decent tolerance except for yohimbine or Alpha-y. That stuff usually makes me feel horrible.
cool...sounds like you are used to stims!!!

interested in your opinion once you hit full dose.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bring on the 6 capsules !!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cool...sounds like you are used to stims!!!

interested in your opinion once you hit full dose.
I’m gonna get a bottle of this. I usually do 200mg caffeine and a Bronkaid two times a day. I sometimes add 300mg of Phenylpiracetam and 600mg of Alpha GPC. 3-4 times a week I take 3g of yellow Kraton. I’m interested in how this “feels” vs my stims and such.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna get a bottle of this. I usually do 200mg caffeine and a Bronkaid two times a day. I sometimes add 300mg of Phenylpiracetam and 600mg of Alpha GPC. 3-4 times a week I take 3g of yellow Kraton. I’m interested in how this “feels” vs my stims and such.
i am embarassed to admit how high my stim use has become...been experimenting with adrafinil added to caffeine and bronkaid.

let me know how 6 caps feels for ya.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you know what you are doing ???

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you know what you are doing ???
Well FTR... I don’t use all of that every day. I typically use caffeine/Bronkaid everyday but not the other stuff. Like yesterday I dosed my EC in the morning then had 3g of Kratom. I was so busy that by 5pm I realized I had not taken anything else the rest of the day. So I did 2g of Kratom and that was it. I’ll say that I started taking Agmatine to reduce stim cravings and it actually works really well. It has even caused me to dip less.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reminds me of my breaking bad cooking meth days .. i mean watching the show

sexy bottle

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
So I have a very high stim tolerance....

Took 3 caps a couple days ago. I realize this is under dosed but I wanted to make sure I didn't react badly to it. As expected I didn't notice anything.

Took 4 caps yesterday and Boom! It was night and day different. I little headache during onset...but that passed quickly. Great energy, no jitters and zero crash.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great feedback thanks everyone!

I of course took Mikes advice and haven't used any for a few days. I think Im gonna try 4-5 caps today. Just making sure my BP is solid before I even take a dose. If not I am donating blood Saturday and will wait til after that and will post then. I am overdue and so my sitting BP is higher then I would like in the meantime.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so my BP was ok so I took the 4 caps (not on an empty stomach)

I tested my BP at 1 hour later and 2 hours later. Oddly enough I did not feel nor see any changes at all to BP or Pulse. Last time I took on an empty stomach and that was when I saw a small spike.

So today I def feel this more. I def got a bit tingly, maybe even chills a bit. Some def dopamine release, focus, mood enhancements. My favorite thing I noticed is wakefulness. I have to take a sleeping pill to sleep nightly so then I am groggy vry often during the early today.

After taking this I feel nice and awake. Not tired anymore. Kinda like Modafinil for instance.

Ok so I donate blood tommorrow, will hydrate well and then friday or saturday Ill go for the 6 caps at once.

Looking forward to others feedback ^^

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so my BP was ok so I took the 4 caps (not on an empty stomach)

I tested my BP at 1 hour later and 2 hours later. Oddly enough I did not feel nor see any changes at all to BP or Pulse. Last time I took on an empty stomach and that was when I saw a small spike.

So today I def feel this more. I def got a bit tingly, maybe even chills a bit. Some def dopamine release, focus, mood enhancements. My favorite thing I noticed is wakefulness. I have to take a sleeping pill to sleep nightly so then I am groggy vry often during the early today.

After taking this I feel nice and awake. Not tired anymore. Kinda like Modafinil for instance.

Ok so I donate blood tommorrow, will hydrate well and then friday or saturday Ill go for the 6 caps at once.

Looking forward to others feedback ^^
FYI... I like to take a low dose of red Kratom about an hour before I go to bed. It lets me sleep very deep and I usually wake up before I need to and I’m not feeling like I took a Benadryl or something like it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SSJ4GOD Nootropics 22
WesleyInman MA Labs 0
MA Labs 2
Product Reviews 7