PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I just read this on the BioScience site: "This product has been
voluntarily restricted to a one time limited quantity run. BioScience
Technologies will not manufacture, produce, or sell anymore after
initial supplies are depleted. Quantities are in short supply."

Is the Methoxy TST going to be discontinued?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ALL PHs are going to be banned. TST is only availible for a one time run meaning whatever suppiers have, THAT'S IT! This goes for all PHs

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, this is the one and only run for the TST. This is NOT a marketing gimmick to hype up sales and then mass produce more for months on end; this truly is it!

BioScience went to production for this product before the recent pursuance of the FDA on related products; and because of the situations at hand, our production run has been cut in half. Quantities are in very limited supply and once we sell out, we WILL NOT manufacture, produce, or sell anymore…period!

For all those interested in trying this amazing product or for those who have seen the impressive results that the TST can yield, I suggest you get it while you can. The day and age of these products are quickly coming to an end and we are resigning from these types of ventures and will be moving on to different endeavors. Supplies are extremely limited and the TST will soon be extinct!

I just read this on the BioScience site: "This product has been
voluntarily restricted to a one time limited quantity run. BioScience
Technologies will not manufacture, produce, or sell anymore after
initial supplies are depleted. Quantities are in short supply."

Is the Methoxy TST going to be discontinued?

skelooth

Awards
Hey bioscience, how long do you expect this run of TST to last? Especially with the way people seem to be buying it up?

How long do you think we have before the final hammer of the FDA smashes down on us?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey bioscience, how long do you expect this run of TST to last? Especially with the way people seem to be buying it up?

How long do you think we have before the final hammer of the FDA smashes down on us?
I didn't hesitate to pick up some TST and I don't think anyone should if they really want some. The prices will not drop since they are getting bought.

I haven't heard of any one continuing their production of any of these Designers.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you freeze the stuff while its still sealed it should last something like a few years even after the expiration date. Tis what I'm going to to do.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
If you freeze the stuff while its still sealed it should last something like a few years even after the expiration date. Tis what I'm going to to do.
Vacume seal, put them in a dark box and then the freezer. Moisture, heat and light are what lowers the shelf life of things.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
The actual shelf life is March of '09. Though, as dtrain13 stated, you can acutally help prolong the shelf life by protecting it from moisture, heat, and light.

I got mine- any idea what the shelf life is?

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
The actual shelf life is March of '09. Though, as dtrain13 stated, you can acutally help prolong the shelf life by protecting it from moisture, heat, and light.
Thanks- that's what I needed.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
GREAT I will be almost 21 by the time my TST expires. GOD I hate being young.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
GREAT I will be almost 21 by the time my TST expires. GOD I hate being young.
Oh no. Enjoy it while you can. One day you'll wake up and realize that your 20s have come and gone in the blink of an eye.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6