Metha quad extreme

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say for the money you can find other stronger products.

B

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Get some hi tech pharmaceuticals superdrol andro blend instead and run it at 3 tabs a day

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out the board sponsors and supplement auction section. Methaquad and steel supps are the worst in my opinion.
No sh!t?? I've always assumed steel supps would be a good one ... always had mad respect for Jason Huh. Now you've got me looking into these deeper.

B

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Black stone labs metha quad extreme is a pro hormone supplement
Like i said hi tech superdrol is much stronger I had good results went from 242 to 254 pounds at 6 feet in 4 weeks took 3 tablets a day

H

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No sh!t?? I've always assumed steel supps would be a good one ... always had mad respect for Jason Huh. Now you've got me looking into these deeper.
Huh is the homie but the products are a little underdosed and I think he still uses carcinogen arcoline in one of the preworkouts. I don’t doubt for a second though that the quality of ingredients is top notch but it’s how much of those ingredients in each product that’s the problem.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like i said hi tech superdrol is much stronger I had good results went from 242 to 254 pounds at 6 feet in 4 weeks took 3 tablets a day
Any company that relies on deception or trickery to sell products is a no-go for me. Granted, its incredibly easy to know that it's not real DS/PH/AAS in the bottle by ya know... reading the bottle...

But trademarking andros under the name of well-known hardcore compounds is slimy. If Jared is willing to do that to stay rich, what else would he do?
There are better options than Hi-Tech.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any company that relies on deception or trickery to sell products is a no-go for me. Granted, its incredibly easy to know that it's not real DS/PH/AAS in the bottle by ya know... reading the bottle...

But trademarking andros under the name of well-known hardcore compounds is slimy. If Jared is willing to do that to stay rich, what else would he do?
Yea reusing popular names to sell products that are not close to the original is just bs

B

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Yeah I know it's not the real superdrol but It worked well even at my size and it didn't give me side effects I have used alot of superdrol in the past yes its strong but its way to harsh on my liver and kidneys and i try to stay away from methylated products nowadays when it comes to andro products the hi tech ones worked better for me

Last edited: