Metha-Quad extreme by blackstone labs

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this product?? If so, what side effects and benefits?

Active ingredients state: 1-DHEA, 4-Andro, Androsterone, and Arimistane.

Dosages: 150, 50, 50, 50.

Dholmes90

Awards
False advertising at its finest. It's not even the original formula, and most of BSL products especially their pro-hormones are overpriced anyway. Don't waste your money man.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
False advertising at its finest. It's not even the original formula, and most of BSL products especially their pro-hormones are overpriced anyway. Don't waste your money man.
Thanks a bunch

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They used to have another methyl quad formula and it looks nothing like that one. That’s garbage. The old one was hardcore, just looking at the ingredients made my liver tremble, And they’ve added arimistane? Lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I received an email from them they put out a new product named SUPERDROL-1 or something lol got curious went to see and it’s completly useless like this... got baited.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brother, get the Hexadrone you wondered about some months ago.

At worst it does nothing, at best you get pretty decent results.

**********************, *********, •••... all carry it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s probably NOT going to raise your BP, I told you my friend had elevated BP. He was using War Demonz with dmz in it. I didn’t know that at the time, I thought he was using Medfit.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They used to have another methyl quad formula and it looks nothing like that one. That’s garbage. The old one was hardcore, just looking at the ingredients made my liver tremble, And they’ve added arimistane? Lol
Yeah..I took the old version for like 3 weeks. Jesus H Christ..that stuff was an ass kicker..i mean crazy crazy strong.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah..I took the old version for like 3 weeks. Jesus H Christ..that stuff was an ass kicker..i mean crazy crazy strong.
LOL.
Gentlemen..... If HE says it was strong ..... You KNOW it was strong.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL.
Gentlemen..... If HE says it was strong ..... You KNOW it was strong.
Well, I have a bunch of orginal formula M1T coming in...Ive never tried it..but from what I read...it was the strongest PH to ever hit the market. We shall see.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I have a bunch of orginal formula M1T coming in...Ive never tried it..but from what I read...it was the strongest PH to ever hit the market. We shall see.
They made a Methadrol Extreme 8 years or so ago. Maybe that was the one?

20 mg SD
30mg M-LMG
30mg DMZ

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They made a Methadrol Extreme 8 years or so ago. Maybe that was the one?

20 mg SD
30mg M-LMG
30mg DMZ
Yep that was it right there. Good for like 3lbs a day for me...too much...felt like i was gonna pop

Billdickle

Billdickle

Awards
I just finished an 8 week cycle at 2 doses per day. So, we're talking 4 bottles. I will say that if you plan on using just 1 bottle you're wasting your money. I would highly recommend doing a morning and night dose for 6 weeks at least.

I was stacking my first 4 weeks with turkestone and 180-200g of protein per day.

I feel good, my blood work was good, my liver is healthy. Blood pressure consistent 128/80. Gained about 12 lbs lean mass 170 - 182 (5’11”). My vascularity and endurance in week 6-7 was the best it has ever been.

Cant say I'll ever do it again because of price, but methaquad extreme 8 weeks - 600mg a day worked incredibly well for me.

Attachments