Mesten vs Trenavar, Halodrol for kickstart

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As tittle says guys, I'm planing my next cycle for march probably and want to hear your opinion for these compounds. Goal is to be as lean as possible, cycle will probably consist of Sustanon, Anavar depot for last 6 weeks of cycle. I'm also considering throwing in 50 mgs of Trest ace per week, but it's not definite.

So, my question for you guys is 6-7 weeks of 30 mg of Msten or 6-7 weeks of 90 mgs of Trenavar with 60 mg of Halodrol?
Edit: in mix with Trenavar and Halodrol there is also 150 mgs of 11-oxo

edsd

Awards
As tittle says guys, I'm planing my next cycle for march probably and want to hear your opinion for these compounds. Goal is to be as lean as possible, cycle will probably consist of Sustanon, Anavar depot for last 6 weeks of cycle. I'm also considering throwing in 50 mgs of Trest ace per week, but it's not definite.

So, my question for you guys is 6-7 weeks of 30 mg of Msten or 6-7 weeks of 90 mgs of Trenavar with 60 mg of Halodrol?
Edit: in mix with Trenavar and Halodrol there is also 150 mgs of 11-oxo
I’ve used both msten and trenavar solo and together multiple times. My personal preference is trenavar. I love msten but I don’t get lethargic on trenavar and I walk around with a sense of euphoria. Strength goes up, I don’t hold water and I feel more motivated.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve used both msten and trenavar solo and together multiple times. My personal preference is trenavar. I love msten but I don’t get lethargic on trenavar and I walk around with a sense of euphoria. Strength goes up, I don’t hold water and I feel more motivated.
Thanks for sharing man. Yeah, I do feel euphoric on it also

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten is the strongest by far especially mg/mg. I think trenavar is the weakest but it does have some properties at higher dosages the other doesn't. I still prefer msten as a mass builder

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Msten is the strongest by far especially mg/mg. I think trenavar is the weakest but it does have some properties at higher dosages the other doesn't. I still prefer msten as a mass builder
Its nice and clean, probably will do it