Mesomorph v3

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I have a question regarding this product.

I see this product has methylsynephrine is it similar to oxilofrine?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on where you are seeing this it is NOT the current blend. This is taken directly from the manufacturers website:

Now if you have an older version yes it had this stuff and they argued it was found in acacia rigadula.

If you are a tested athlete stay away from ALL VERSIONS of this as DMAA, DMHA, MS are all banned by WADA.

Reactions: Nac

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Depending on where you are seeing this it is NOT the current blend. This is taken directly from the manufacturers website:
View attachment 209723

Now if you have an older version yes it had this stuff and they argued it was found in acacia rigadula.

If you are a tested athlete stay away from ALL VERSIONS of this as DMAA, DMHA, MS are all banned by WADA.

Thanks for the help.. This
Screenshot (494).png
is the label of v3.

Last edited:
50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this as good as the original one in terms of feeling the same? Cause I believe the dmaa played a big role in it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this as good as the original one in terms of feeling the same? Cause I believe the dmaa played a big role in it.
No, I used it, not as good as original

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Depends what you are looking for. If you wanna feel like a crackhead - probably not. If you are looking for performance aid - maybe so.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
A clone? Or actual original meso?
$60 but they only limit you to 12 per order. I picked up 4 for backup if my dmaa source is slacking.
Screenshot (495).png

Hopefully this **** is up to jack3d standards because whenever I needed a pr on the track jack3d was always there. 200mgs of caffeine + 50mgs of pure dmaa seems to work great also.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In the UK, Predator Nutrition is showing v3 in stock. Supposedly XAE's Mesomonster is the same formulation as Mesomorph v3.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I picked up Mesomonster. The taste (not great to me) was about the same a Mesomorph v4. The experience - for me, not quite as good as Mesomorph v4. Felt dirtier, somehow, with a bit more of a crash. I've only used it a couple of times though (probably should pull it out from the back of the cabinet and give it a fair try again). Might also try varying the amount (full dose vs 2/3rds or such).

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing is going to feel the same, even if you track down the OG because you are not the same. Everyone was complaining about the "new DMAA" not being the same as the old which is just silly. So Hi-Tech spends millions fighting in court just to use a low-grade raw in their DMAA products? Seriously? People seem to forget that they have 10 years of stim use under their belt or more since the OG products were around. Most products back then also only had 200mg of caffeine which people would complain about now.

I'm not trying to be a jerk it's just nothing works the same 10-15 years later. If it were legal tomorrow and I could obtain pure MDMA I highly doubt it would feel the same as the crap I took 20 years ago. We all get older and **** just does not work the same. Instead of chasing the old dragon, I suggest you find a new pre that you like and get along with well. There are plenty of great ones out including the New Meso and Jacked, Convict, and a host of others that while not identical to the old stuff they get the job done.

If dead set there are still some places rolling the dice and selling DMAA but I still think you may be disappointed if holding them up against prior greats. Take care.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing is going to feel the same, even if you track down the OG because you are not the same. Everyone was complaining about the "new DMAA" not being the same as the old which is just silly. So Hi-Tech spends millions fighting in court just to use a low-grade raw in their DMAA products? Seriously? People seem to forget that they have 10 years of stim use under their belt or more since the OG products were around. Most products back then also only had 200mg of caffeine which people would complain about now.

I'm not trying to be a jerk it's just nothing works the same 10-15 years later. If it were legal tomorrow and I could obtain pure MDMA I highly doubt it would feel the same as the crap I took 20 years ago. We all get older and **** just does not work the same. Instead of chasing the old dragon, I suggest you find a new pre that you like and get along with well. There are plenty of great ones out including the New Meso and Jacked, Convict, and a host of others that while not identical to the old stuff they get the job done.

If dead set there are still some places rolling the dice and selling DMAA but I still think you may be disappointed if holding them up against prior greats. Take care.
dmaa feels exactly the same to me as did when I first tried oxyelite pro and jack3d. Now do I have a higher stim tolerance then I used yes I do, from years of recreational drugs and taking adderall. But in terms of effectiveness dmaa hits me the exact same as it did years ago especially when I use it here and there. I do have a higher stim tolerance than I did in the past but even caffeine I cant really go over 300mg of caffeine in 1 serving or else it is too much for me.

Last time I used OG mesomorph was about a year ago, which I had saved for a lil while and it was really clumpy. 1/2 scoop did the job for me and I never went past 1 scoop. 2 pills of hydroxyelite does enough for me, that pre workout Crack with DMAA I can only tolerate 1 scoop max. Mind you I dont use dmaa every workout even when I had it because I would build a tolerance quick. I guarantee you throw me a bottle of OG meso and I would still love it, I rarely take dmaa as it is now, but I would love to try the old meso again. One product that I cant take more than 3 caps are Mike Arnold's Methyl blue, but 3 caps does the trick and I believe that is less than a 100mg of caffeine from 3 caps, if I take 4 its just way too much for me.

All I'm saying is just cause you throw in over 300mg of caffeine and throw in yohimbine and bunch of other **** in there wont make it as effective as the OG products that were mentioned above, I cant even take some preworkouts with 250-300mg of caffeine in there because they either overdose it with too much rauwolscine or some other bullshit that makes me feel like dog ****.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established

To prove your point about older products using less caffeine. The label below is from the old AMP one of the best fat burners/pre workout supp I tried before races.

Last edited:

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
dmaa feels exactly the same to me as did when I first tried oxyelite pro and jack3d. Now do I have a higher stim tolerance then I used yes I do, from years of recreational drugs and taking adderall. But in terms of effectiveness dmaa hits me the exact same as it did years ago especially when I use it here and there. I do have a higher stim tolerance than I did in the past but even caffeine I cant really go over 300mg of caffeine in 1 serving or else it is too much for me.

Last time I used OG mesomorph was about a year ago, which I had saved for a lil while and it was really clumpy. 1/2 scoop did the job for me and I never went past 1 scoop. 2 pills of hydroxyelite does enough for me, that pre workout Crack with DMAA I can only tolerate 1 scoop max. Mind you I dont use dmaa every workout even when I had it because I would build a tolerance quick. I guarantee you throw me a bottle of OG meso and I would still love it, I rarely take dmaa as it is now, but I would love to try the old meso again. One product that I cant take more than 3 caps are Mike Arnold's Methyl blue, but 3 caps does the trick and I believe that is less than a 100mg of caffeine from 3 caps, if I take 4 its just way too much for me.

All I'm saying is just cause you throw in over 300mg of caffeine and throw in yohimbine and bunch of other **** in there wont make it as effective as the OG products that were mentioned above, I cant even take some preworkouts with 250-300mg of caffeine in there because they either overdose it with too much rauwolscine or some other bullshit that makes me feel like dog ****.
How does the OG mesomorph makes you feel? I'm not looking for pumps etc - mainly performance enhancing. Every time I took the old jack3d I had major pr's in the weightroom on the squat/bench. I have similar effects with taking 200mgs caff+50mgs dmaa these days.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the OG mesomorph makes you feel? I'm not looking for pumps etc - mainly performance enhancing. Every time I took the old jack3d I had major pr's in the weightroom on the squat/bench. I have similar effects with taking 200mgs caff+50mgs dmaa these days.
I dont doubt the new mesomorph pump/performace ingredients since the only ingredient they changed was the dmaa. But it was a euphoric feeling without feeling too cracked out.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Placed my order for the OG mesomorph - should be here next week. Can't wait to try it for my comp.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I picked up Mesomonster. The taste (not great to me) was about the same a Mesomorph v4. The experience - for me, not quite as good as Mesomorph v4. Felt dirtier, somehow, with a bit more of a crash. I've only used it a couple of times though (probably should pull it out from the back of the cabinet and give it a fair try again). Might also try varying the amount (full dose vs 2/3rds or such).
So I pulled Mesomonster off the back shelf and tried it a few more times. Had a much better experience these times - didn't feel "dirtier" at all. The taste was a bit easier to handle than the normal Mesomorph v4 (which I struggle with), but not as good as something like the last version of PrePhase. Overall, the experience was very similar to Mesomorph v4 for me. Good energy, good strength, good awareness of my body, and an overall good feeling that lasted beyond the workout.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Sending this "dirt" back!!!

IMG_2996.jpg

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
🤢 yuck…those are the photos they shoulda sent you before purchasing?!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think I am being misunderstood. I too feel newer dmaa just like the older chit, BUT i took about 5 or so years off of pres and training regularly. So I too felt the re-released dmaa just like the og's. We also have no idea how much dmaa was really in products like jacked and that company, in particular, has a "checkered" past so who knows lol.

I was trying to explain why so many claimed the new dmaa was different. It was not the users internal response was what changed.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
For my upcoming competition I'll use the new jack3d until my guy can send me some pure dmaa. I usually take 50mgs of pure dmaa with 200mg caff before my competition.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
🤢 yuck…those are the photos they shoulda sent you before purchasing?!
I swear they replaced the exp date with 2023.

The good thing is I placed the order through wally world which is hassle free money back. I contacted the third party and they sent me this message.
I would also like to add that you purchased the original formula of this product, which has been disco for a while.

I responded back with a nice message...

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean I don’t trust third party vendors on Walmart. Amazon has burned me there before

while you definitely should get your money back, I do think that powder is useable as is. Why not get a few workouts in then get your refund anyway?

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I mean I don’t trust third party vendors on Walmart. Amazon has burned me there before

while you definitely should get your money back, I do think that powder is useable as is. Why not get a few workouts in then get your refund anyway?
How the **** you going to charge someone $65 for that **** esp if you don't make it clear in the ad - unreal. Never had any issues before with third party vendors through walmart but didn't mind taking a chance because I knew they would give a refund with no hassle.

I'm only using it for my track meets - I never use stims for workouts.

** if you look at this site - they at least give you a warning that the product is clumpy etc. https://www.samedaysupplements.com/mesomorph-by-aps-nutrition-pre-workout.html

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Decided to go with this until I get my pure dmaa. Looks much better than the other ****.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 0
Vincefort Product Reviews 4